Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: Empty
PostSubject: Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:   Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Maybe this'll get the Blood flowin' and get us motivated around here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Skipjack

Skipjack

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:   Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
chirotrout

PostSubject: NEXT YEAR!   Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

So Ive read...heard...and now seen this for years now and every time i promise myself that I am going next year. I have renewed my efforts and put it on the family calender...Im going to be on the beach next year seeing this first hand.

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:   Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm

chirotrout wrote:
So Ive read...heard...and now seen this for years now and every time i promise myself that I am going next year. I have renewed my efforts and put it on the family calender...Im going to be on the beach next year seeing this first hand.

Thanks for posting.

You're welcome!

Go to the "Not so Local Outings" Forum and see my post and story about my ventures to kipto ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:   Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report: Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayak Kevin Spring Video Report:
Page 1 of 1