Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House Empty
PostSubject: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Heading out on Sunday morning with "Skipbytes" and "herder" around 6:00am
Launch site is the Bayshore Waterfront Park, super easy launch!
Weather looks GREAT!
Fish till about noon'ish or until the heat/sun drive us off the water.

Targeted species would be flounder...

Back to top Go down
Shorelady

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

FYI: Launch near the pier and restrooms at Bayshore Park. Pretty difficult to get down to the water where we launched last year. Washed out due to the storms this winter. John and I will be there at 5:30.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 pm

It's a great spot for Fluke. That's where I'll be fishing for the ELKS tourney on the 24th.
I'll be in Maryland tomorrow, but if I can swing it, I'll meet you guys on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 am

Thanks Judy!!

Loooooong ride for you Chris!!! Don't kill yerseff...

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 am

How was the trip? I ended up staying in Maryland as Kayak Kevin needed a day off. Al(YAKMAN), Bob Miller(Mullet Miller), Kayak Kevin and myself sat around trading stories all day. Another story tho....

Any Fluke action???
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

BIG turn-out - at least a dozen boats! One of the guys, Dale Hager out of PA, was paddlin' his home-made 17' tandem; what a good looking boat!
Shorelady was top rod with 4 BIG 'ol flatties! Lots of folks with trips and deuces... I had a goodun' unbutton boatside and had a LARGE flat one flop his way outta da boat!! MANY, many, shorts. Kishing (John) was on a steady pick the whole day out at that #2 can!!! (Yes, I was most envious!!)
Lotssa sun, nice light breeze, no bugs & courteous boats! Yessir... It was a good day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House   Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun, 11th, @ the Spy House
Page 1 of 1