Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Motels for the non campers The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Motels for the non campers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Motels for the non campers Empty
PostSubject: Motels for the non campers   Motels for the non campers EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

I understand that a few of us will have our spouses with us as after all, the event is just outside Wildwood and Cape May.
Wildwood is also hosting it's Fabulous 50's Weekend. There are many famous acts that perform and car shows and such!

Anyway, so far I am recommending the Seagull Motel in Wildwood. It's clean and friendly. You'll also be in the heart of
things as far as food, 50's weekend and 1 block from the beach. Prices according to the website are 174.00 for the weekend
and I'm not sure of what the third day would run. http://www.seagull-motel.com/

If anyone finds a good deal on hotel/motel stays please post here to help others out as well. I have been getting a few emails
about this. Also, if your not sure of the quality of a place that you have found, feel free to bounce it of us as we are life long
locals and know many of these places and their reputations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com

Motels for the non campers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS :: 2010 Archive CAPE MAY KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT for CHARITY-
Jump to: