Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
New to yak fishing from DC The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

New to yak fishing from DC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chirotrout

New to yak fishing from DC Empty
PostSubject: New to yak fishing from DC   New to yak fishing from DC EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Ive fished my entire life, and just bought my first Kayak to fish from. Ocean 13 trident, with NO MODS yet! My mother lives in Lewes, De and Ive been fishing the bay there for several years. Currently I live in Reston, Va where I fish mostly smallmouth on the Potomac and largemouth in local ponds. I'm DYING to do some trophy rockfish fishing from the kayak as Ive caught my share of schoolies and shorts from the shore. My largest fish is a 30+lb redfish caught in ponce inlet in Florida. So far the only type of fishing I have not enjoyed is ice fishing (too damn cold). I fly fish occationally for bass and trout. I am in Lewes about once a month or so and would love to meet up with some people to fish out of the kayaks.

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

New to yak fishing from DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to yak fishing from DC   New to yak fishing from DC EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Welcome aboard! Come on up and fish with us anytime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com

New to yak fishing from DC
Page 1 of 1