Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!

Go down 
+6
mullet miller
ArtieW
SJ Fish Whisperer
SeaFlea
flyguide
saltflyguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
saltflyguy

saltflyguy

Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Fellas, I gotta take my hat off to ya! As an officer of a fisihng club, I know what it's like to invite people fishing and get blown out, rained out and skunked out. After all these years, I still haven't learned how to accomplish what you guys did...you kept the whole weekend FUN and followed through with the whole program like true professionals. On top of it all, you successfully raised money for a great charity....CASTING FOR RECOVERY! You Rock

Despite the 40kt winds from the NorEaster, I did manage to get my North Wildwood beach drive permit an scope out some prime surf fishing access for later this season!! You can bet I'll be back with 4x4 and kayak together for lots of fun on your home waters. The campground was terrific (clean, friendly and has a lake with FISH) and the campsite parties were awesome between your place and the Wolf Den. cheers

What can I say about the awards dinner food and raffle prizes but WOW. Those who didn't make it really missed out. I was honored to share the award podium with Judy Seger for co-champions of the ECKF Tournament Series. She is one helluva angler and a really nice lady! Best yet, we are good friends!!! king queen'

I will post some pictures from the awards ceremony soon and I'll be in touch for a return trip in November!!!

Jose

Blow Up
Back to top Go down
flyguide

flyguide

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 am

Great time this weekend at Cape May. Chris, Charlie and Christine should be proud the way they rolled with the punches(WIND).~~~~~~~

It took me five hours to get home with the Jersey traffic.

I'll post pics later after I unpack.
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 am

Chris, Chal, Christina

You Rock You Rock You Rock You Rock

Your organizational skills turned a rotten weekend into one which all of us will remember fondly! This was GREAT weekend - THANK YOU!!!

flyguide; playing "Puttin' on the Ritz" was a most excellent idea!!!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am

Thank you guys! I'm going to put a report together today. (If I can write it all in one day) Some of the pics are classic.
I'll never see banana's, corks, fresh water lakes, or drinking games the same way!!!!!!!!

A sincere and heartfelt thank you to all that attended and donated to the event this year. We all rolled with the punches
and Christina and I had an absolute blast.

Whoever the banana phantom is, I tip my hat to you! Absolute GENIUS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
ArtieW

ArtieW

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks again Chris, Charlie and Christina! You folks really can turn lemons into lemonade. I am so glad I made the trek! Actually, it only took me 4 and a half to get back-no real traffic to speak of.
I had such a good time, and thanks to all my Wolfpack buddies, especially Skip for loaning me the Hobie, and related gear!
Until the next gettogether,
Artie
Back to top Go down
saltflyguy

saltflyguy

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Sorry

Christina....I owe you BIG for not calling you out individually on the congratulations. I know you worked very hard on this tournament and series for all of us and we are all really grateful. You did a stellar job making Chris look good in the limelight (but we all know who did the work....).

All the best,

Jose
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Jose,

You hit the nail on the head! Christina spent the whole day on Saturday catching the things that I dropped through the cracks.
She rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Chris, Christina and Charlie,

First, thanks for all you did setting this up for us, Top Shelf, all the way. I hope that Mike and I can work toward something at least half as good for down here on the Suquehanna Flats..

Second, Thanks for the hospitality, the friendship and laughs! I usually sneak away to fish the beaches through the night when my birthday rolls around by myself, but have to say, this was the bestest birthday in a long time! Memories to last a lifetime!

Hope to get the pics uploaded soon....

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 pm

As all have said;
Thank you Chris, Christina and Charlie cheers
We all had a great time in spite of the weather.
At the Wolfpack compound we talked about how you really get to know people by camping with them in crappy weather, I never heard any bicthin and whining, everybody just made the best of it, and the laughs never stopped.
And you can always learn something, I learned that I'll need to bring a drill bit and strainer with me just in case another cork gets stuck in the bottle again jocolor
Thanks for letting me hang with youse guys on Thursday night, my face was hurtin from all the laughs, Mullet Miller for the burgers, Yakman for just being Yakman cheers
Back to top Go down
Yakmike

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Chris, Christine and Charlie,
I can't tell you how much fun I had at your event this weekend. You all did a fantastic job with all aspects of the weekend despite the howling winds. The laughs gathered aroung the fire will be remembered until the next time we can all get together. You guys should be very proud for the turnout and sucess of this first annual event and great benefit for CFR. Can't wait for next year!!
Mike
Back to top Go down
skipbytes

PostSubject: Thanks for a great time   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Christina, Chris, and Charlie, Thanks again for a great time. The food was fantastic, and the laffs just kept comming. I'll be there next year. Skip
Back to top Go down
Shorelady

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm

THANK YOU!!! Chris, Christina and Charlie!!!!
How a weekend with such rotten weather for a fishing tournament could be the my most memorable is due to the great group of fun loving people that were there. My belly still hurts from laughing! Bananas, hiding kayaks, hobie races and just being around a great group of friends made the weekend one to remember. Thanks to all that made this happen!
Just looking at the list of sponsors and all that goes into running a tournament, (no less having to deal with the weather) says a lot about the hard work that went into this. GREAT JOB!!!!!!! And Thank you so VERY MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!   Thank You Chris and Charlie!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You Chris and Charlie!!!
Page 1 of 1