Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

JCKF Team for Kayak Wars

Go down 
+8
KAYak
tackleshopgirl
LUNCHBOX
kickintail
WURK2FISH
capt. camo
SJ Fish Whisperer
Skipjack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:29 am

Yepper. That's why I was talking a little trash. lol. We're leaving Thurs 4:15am and headed for the land of the striper. They're having a cold snap up there right now. I hope it doesn't effect the fishing too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Thank you. We have to get a JCKF local outing together. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the mullet start their run and the fish come back!
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 pm

sounds good!!!
Back to top Go down
Scraper

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Sounds like you guys need to get your heads out of your asses and be prepared when you go fishing. Give me no chance on a team yet you all can't find time to fish. WTF? Bunch of wannabees.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Scraper wrote:
Sounds like you guys need to get your heads out of your asses and be prepared when you go fishing. Give me no chance on a team yet you all can't find time to fish. WTF? Bunch of wannabees.

I certainly hope that you are speaking with Team 1 or Admin.!

If your looking to fish on a Team for Kayak Wars.......Team 2 needs (1) member which I put up a post for on here but got no response and so I deleted it. I ALSO have it up in the Bassbarn.....(2) people responded but neither one has seen it through to contact me to get signed-up!

By the Way Scraper.....JCKF Team 2 standings listed below(from last place at the start mind you):affraid: Be very afraid

KW 2010 Standings (North-East)

Rank Team Points
1 KFA-NY Fleet 1 6585
2 KFA-NY Fleet 3 5055
3 KFA-NY Fleet 2 4435
4 Life Aquatic 3650
5 Militia Fleet One 2280
6 Ultimate Kayak Fishing 2205
7 KFA-NY Fleet 4 1780
8 JCKF Team 2 1155
9 JCKF Team 1 555
10 POL1 520
11 Death Row 495
12 Outcasts 455
13 Militia Fleet Two 145
14 Ghost Fleet ?

Let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer.......please tell me this is not YOU ;)

I got this from "PICS AND RESULTS" from the SHOOTOUT.......you weren't sleeping on the job were you???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Scraper

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

WURK2FISH wrote:
Scraper wrote:

I certainly hope that you are speaking with Team 1 or Admin.!

If your looking to fish on a Team for Kayak Wars.......Team 2 needs (1) member which I put up a post for on here but got no response and so I deleted it. I ALSO have it up in the Bassbarn.....(2) people responded but neither one has seen it through to contact me to get signed-up!

Just a tad bit annoyed as I was "offered" a spot in the spring, but y'all wanted Clamboni to join the group. I need an excuse to go fishing and the wife lets me go. I also fish the entire east coast which would get u all some bonus points when I do my haul to the Keys in a couple months. I think at this point after Chris' (sj fish whisperer) dis....I will either start my own team next year or join another team. Maybe Sterling Harbor will get it in gear. No disrespect to you Wurk....sorry if I came off that way, but I was accepted in the Spring then got the boot a day later. Maybe we can chat after the Open next month.

Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

"Just a tad bit annoyed as I was "offered" a spot in the spring, but y'all wanted Clamboni to join the group. I need an excuse to go fishing and the wife lets me go. I also fish the entire east coast which would get u all some bonus points when I do my haul to the Keys in a couple months. I think at this point after Chris' (sj fish whisperer) dis....I will either start my own team next year or join another team. Maybe Sterling Harbor will get it in gear. No disrespect to you Wurk....sorry if I came off that way, but I was accepted in the Spring then got the boot a day later. Maybe we can chat after the Open next month."

I'm not on Clamboni's Team...so the "YA'LL" does not apply to me nor Team 2. I had NOTHING to do with setting up of Team 1.

I asked if another Team could be started and a few others chimed in and said they would like to Team-up as well. Thus Team 2 started. Your name was NEVER mentioned to me in the "Set-Up" of Teams.......since then we've already had one member "switch-up"......and unfortunately looks like we need to do another.

I'm sorry you're so miffed that you don't want to go ahead and Team up with T-2.....I feel we're doing well and anticipate a great Fall-run and hopefully get to win some prizes!

By the way.....Kayak Wars has nothing DIRECTLY to do with JCKF.....it is an independent contest that JCKF gave us the option as Kayak Fisherman to base from and form Teams to fish in the contest. ANYONE can form a Team......individuals can fish in the contest as well! Team 2.......a few of us anyways....are having a good time participating in the contest and the competition against Team 1 and ribbing them (as you've seen goes both ways).....only makes it more enjoyable!

Let me know if you change your mind!!!

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Haha Wurk. Not me in that one. We didn't have a single day up there that we did less than 11 miles per trip. One trip we did 22.5 miles!!!! So, I felt like lounging like the guy in the pic, that's for sure! I ended the weekend with 12 bass to 32" and 4 blues all over 30". Lunchbox lumped up 8 ish bass and a few blues too. He had one bass at hull-side ready to lip-grip that would have won the tourney. We'll have a report up here in a day or so.

(ahem...... also going to be adding a few points to Kayak Wars) :twisted: jocolor
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Scraper,

You expressed interest in taking part in Kayak Wars. I explained then that there are no bosses or team captains. I had no problem with you joining. When the team put you and clamboni in a hat (so to speak) his name came out as we all know him from his posts and reputation. You are new and now seem to be showing your true colors. You've now managed to insult both me and Sterling Harbor with just one post. It would appear that the team made the right decision in picking clamboni. Good luck to you!

Oh-yeah, as you were sitting home typing your messages, us "posers" were in Salem Mass pounding fish with some of the very best kayakers on the planet.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
ahem...... also going to be adding a few points to Kayak Wars) :twisted: jocolor

Most EXCELLENT weekend cheers

You might start seeing our tail-lights with this trip ;)
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Almost seeing your rudders! Charlie needs to input his catches to see where we are. NY might be running away with it for the moment, but we get our turn at the fish now and what a race it'll be between teams 1 and 2. Keep an eye out Mike................ lol
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
Almost seeing your rudders! Charlie needs to input his catches to see where we are. NY might be running away with it for the moment, but we get our turn at the fish now and what a race it'll be between teams 1 and 2. Keep an eye out Mike................ lol

I'm not worried.......was going this AM but T-Storms came through.......tomorrow AM...Friday AM....Sat. AM.....Sunday AM........Kayak and I are gonna put some distance between those bows and rudders ;)

PS. I'm in "Lay-Off" @ present :affraid:
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry to hear about work. I guess you're gonna be putting some serious kayak time in now. I just got cleared to return to work and I actually can't wait! Bad guys beware! I'm un-retired. lol

Charlie just called and said he entered his points. Maybe we can catch up soon. We fish the same bridges.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

NOW.....with those points added....I can here ya'll peddling up behind us....I gotta go sharpin' some hooks for tomorrow AM :shock:

Good job!!!

On the "Work" front.....I'm gonna start lookin' next week......took a couple off to get some "rest"....won't stay out long!!!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Yeah.... the truck is coming home! First order of business is to try and catch you guys in Kayak Wars. You guys really
put some points up lately.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
Yeah.... the truck is coming home! First order of business is to try and catch you guys in Kayak Wars. You guys really
put some points up lately.

Just trying to help keep you busy............trying to catch us that is ;)
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I FISHED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time in literally about 3-4 months.

Had a couple others that I'm sure would have measured but forgot my board.

26"
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Congrats! Glad to see you made it out there! You can still submit the photos as they are clearly
larger that the 21 inch minimum. That is the only requirement. Not so much the size.

Give a yell next time you head out. I'll have my truck back tomorrow. We can go catch em up!
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Think we're gonna be around next weekend. If we go, I'll definitely have the yak.

Yeah, I submitted that fish, but I got a few that were 22-24".....not quite so obvious as that one.
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice job CJ :D

Sorry I couldn't get out with ya.......I'm wooped after a 12 hour shift.....just finished another tonight and got at least one more to go tomorrow :face:

Hopefully maybe get out there with ya's this weekend.....weather permitting!
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll be going down......who knows, maybe the wife won't want to go but i still can..........Me and Duff all weekend.
DUFF
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I concede Mike. You, Kay and the rest of Team 2 whooped up on us. I have lots of excuses, but you guys got it done!

Congrats to all of the winners and those that tried in 2010!
Also, a big thank you to Kayak Wars staff and organizers. You guys rock! See you in 2011!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks Chris!!!

It was a decent year..........but it's kinda' sad most of Kay and I's points came off of Flounder....where's the Stripes??? But we did get a few nice "Exotics" in late Summer!!!

I'm switching tactics this new year and getting "more extreme!

But.....back on Topic......yeah....Team 2 kicked but on Ya's!!!

Wasn't there a $500.00 bet or something like that scratch

Team 1 did ok as well cheers ....just seems we had a member or two from each Team fall off on us!

Kay was excited about placing 17th out of 54 Men Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Team for Kayak Wars   JCKF Team for Kayak Wars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JCKF Team for Kayak Wars
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next