Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Anohter noob checkin in The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Anohter noob checkin in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLTAL69

Anohter noob checkin in Empty
PostSubject: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 am

Just found your site thru KFM article about the jamboree. Cool site with cooler smiley characters that somehow wont appear where i click them WTF Anyway.. avid surf fisherman, mainly take the yak out in the sweetwater.Not alota saltwater trips under the belt due to no fishing partner but want to get after it! Muahaha Was thinking of checking out the brewhaha in OCT-sounds like a good time, hopefully i can wet a line in the salt w/a decent group of folks. afro -that one is cool.Hopefully the smileys show up in the final post Poke -ok thats my favorite
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 am

cool it workd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 am

Welcome! Very Happy

The Cape May Jamboree is all about kayak fishing with friends new and old. We'll be doing a lot of pre fishing to locate the best spots for the event. We'll post these outings and you are more than welcome to join us.

This site is a not so serious site as we tend to bust chops and just have a good time. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 pm

bltal69, man what alot of conotations... blt al 69... who the hell is eating who???

chris is right, we have a tendency to bust balls as frequently, if not more so, than fish.

do attend th OCT brewhaha; brew_ha_ha is pretty much a GREAT description of it...

"the consunption of..." and "the bust of..." Yup - a brewhaha!

glad you found the site, i think... time will tell.
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Thank u welcome wagon!Cant post what BLTAL means but ask me sometime Muahaha (sandflea ure not far off) Still tryin to update my profile -(this site is a bit trickyer to navigate than the barn) and will try to get a pic on if I can talk the wife into it. Im a bit of a jokester myself so try not to take offense to my wisecracks. Also I work nights and tend not to even look at a computer when not @ work-so responses may b delayed occasionaly. cheers ...and after a few hundred posts i may get sick of these little smileys Enough Already
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Uh-Oh.....
The Gloucester County boys are adding up around here Cool

I'm in the same boat (pun intended) lol! New to the sport and only one backwater trip under my belt so far

Plannin' a trip to 7 bridge road this Sat if interested

Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Finishing a 6 night run of work on sat am and the wife is dragin me to the cape may wine festival. Unfortunately gotta pass- LMK how you make out God Luck Ill probably be plugin the jetty on the intracoastal during the festival then driving all the wineo's home.Any B+Ts carry green crabs in CM/villas area? Togin might be just my speed after an all nighter Blow Up
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:50 am

Here is a couple. Call first!!! There is a Green Crab Shortage at some shops.

Jim's Bait & Tackle 1208 Route 109. Cape May 609-884-3900.

Cape May Bait & Tackle 122 Sunset Boulevard, West Cape May, NJ 08204 609-898-6001

Budds Bait and Tackle 109 Fullingmill Rd Villas, NJ 08251 609-886-6935

Hand's Too 970 Rt 109 South Cape May, NJ 08204 609-884-bait
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Thanx 4 the info.I primarily fish brigantine and the crabs r easy to find on the south jetty but CM jetty looks abit more difficult to find bait- but real easy to navigate. BTW is the mullet run strong in that area right now or r they all out front? scratch
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 am

Both out front and in the inlets
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 am

Sweet TY. Gonna bail on the net idea i think-prob have my hands full with the wife around....fishing trip, light on the awesome with a side order of extra needy Aargh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anohter noob checkin in   Anohter noob checkin in Empty

Back to top Go down

Anohter noob checkin in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: