Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Sunday at Nummy The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Sunday at Nummy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Thinking of launching at either Dad's Place or the ramp off Nummy and fishing the bridges before sunup. Calling for winds of 10-15 ssw. Open invite
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm

cool! that'll give me Saturday to try to finger out what's wrong wiff my FF!!

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

met

then

which was

and got

Feeling a bit

shoulda tried

Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
herder

herder

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Sad
WTF
Paddler
scratch
study
Push
Poke
Guess I have to update my decoder ring, as far as I can tell, ya went, tried for hrs with nuttin, than went home with the stink jocolor
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 am

jew hit dee nail right on dee head Mr Herder!!

up at 3:30, on the 1st bridge by 4:30, that was the toll bridge that takes you to Nummy. We got out walked the bridge, and chris saw 2 bass; one short, one about 34. figured we should try the free bridge since pickin's were so slim... drove down, walked that bridge when we saw NOTHING! wind was kickin'!! about 15mph outta the SSW, not so good for a kayak launch in the dark!! (WTF!) so we drove back to toll bridge, walked it again (this time wiff rod & reel) and didn't see a gott damn thing! decided not to launch, went to Jersey B&T, said "Hi!" to Linda & george, picked up come clam and headed for the beach. Hit a couple areas before settinging camp at the point and we thought we was gonna have some fun since we could see fish bustin' on top!!! Hot Damn!!
NOT... the l'il bastages took off as soon as we got outta the truck! soaked clams and threw metal, poppers, bucktails, diamond jigs with green tails, diamond jigs with while tails, and OLD Point Jude keeled lure, short hopkins and long hopkins to no avail!!! My right arm is shot! left the beach around 11am with each of us catching a spiny skate for all our efforts!!!

Mullet Miller and Dil did more better up on LBI... Mayhaps he'll login and grace us with a post...
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:01 am

A couple days late but in a nutshell, yes, we did way better...

Saturday Dillon had a couple nice blues and one keeper striper and several shorts. I had a couple shorts. Fish were on ava's, sandeels were all over the north end of the island. Some larger fish were mixed in, but not for us. The bite lasted for several hours.

Sunday we took pop along and headed to the north end again. Dillon and I hooked up with a couple shorts at first light, had one keeper that I threw back in hopes of some larger. Catch O'the day was 170 pound polack....yes polack not pollack. Dad took a tumble in da surf when he took his eyes of the waves! Yanked his arse up by the collar after making sure he still had my fishing rod!!! ( he was crawling around on hands and knees, wanted to make sure I only had to lift him once!) Ended up with one more keeper bass that went in the cooler for dinner, fat little 28"er!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday at Nummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Nummy   Sunday at Nummy Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday at Nummy
Page 1 of 1