Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
sub schoolies The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

sub schoolies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

sub schoolies Empty
PostSubject: sub schoolies   sub schoolies EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Fished Oyster Creek at sunrise with Gary (fishenfool). Finally found some fish, but it was definately quantity not quality. I landed close to 20 and Gary did a little better. A few blues were mixed in. The biggest of the day went around 18in. I got a double-one on the plug and one on the teaser, that laid end to end still wouldn't have been a keeper! These little terrors were fatter than I've ever seen! I'm suprised they had room for the artificials. Just set up my trout ultralight for tomorrow. HIGHLIGHT of day-Gary had a lil bass yank his rod out of his hand. I could see the anguish on his face! I tried to cast across his line to snag his rig but was interrupted TWICE by fish tank bass. Third time was the charm. Hooked his line which he followed to the rod end. After I cleared, he landed that Bass. Talk about turning a frown upside down. After being shut out several days, I was more than happy to play with these guys. no points for KW, but big fun
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

sub schoolies Empty
PostSubject: Re: sub schoolies   sub schoolies EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Great report Larry!

Had that happen with a buddy down on the Delaware Bay surf. Rod Launch outta the spike like a missle. Ended up walking out onto the flat we were fishing until I happened across his line....talk about a happy camper!
Back to top Go down

sub schoolies
Page 1 of 1