Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
nuclear bluefish The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

nuclear bluefish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

nuclear bluefish Empty
PostSubject: nuclear bluefish   nuclear bluefish EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Gary and I found the rats again at the oyster creek outflow. Fish ranged from 15-18 in. We each hit about 20, I got 3 double headers. Gary will have a teaser on next trip! Couple blues mixed in, with one for KW. If they were a little bigger it would be an easy 'cap' in a couple trips. They have been there solid for two weeks making me wonder how late this will go on. I may catch my first january bass this year-as a by catch while bluefishing(cant target bass in backwater till 3-1). Didn't have a way to take temp of water, but it was an easy 10 degrees warmer than the Manasquan was last week. Got great shots of two eagles in a tree-will try to post later.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

nuclear bluefish Empty
PostSubject: Re: nuclear bluefish   nuclear bluefish EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 am

Great report. Our Blues in the back have been strangely absent this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com

nuclear bluefish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: FISHING REPORTS-
Jump to: