Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Congrats Slappy! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Congrats Slappy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clamboni

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am

the upload deadline has passed and you guys are still at the top. Awesome, you're a big striper machine. cheers
Back to top Go down
slappy

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:15 pm

thanks. the difference turned out to be catching bonus bass versus regular bass, that extra 2300 bonus bass points made all the difference in the end.

Of course getting teammates to contribute would have helped.
Back to top Go down
yaknfool

yaknfool

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Great season Slappy, congrats! Lots of quantity, lots of quality. Awesome job at the end to hold em off!
Back to top Go down
Captiva

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:54 pm

slappy wrote:
thanks. the difference turned out to be catching bonus bass versus regular bass, that extra 2300 bonus bass points made all the difference in the end.

Of course getting teammates to contribute would have helped.

The fact that you caught almost 500 fish overall helped too . . . . I can't even think about catching so many trophy bass - you have a gift and thanks for sharing your knowledge and not having a big head, when you have every reason to be an egomaniac!

As defending champion, I didn't mind using to a class act like you who is a really skilled fisherman . . . . like I said, it was really fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
clamboni

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 am

Captiva wrote:

The fact that you caught almost 500 fish overall helped too . . . . I can't even think about catching so many trophy bass - you have a gift and thanks for sharing your knowledge and not having a big head, when you have every reason to be an egomaniac!

As defending champion, I didn't mind using to a class act like you who is a really skilled fisherman . . . . like I said, it was really fun to watch.
well said..........I caught a lot of fish my last few trips out that I'm not sure I would have without reading your posts. The leaving the bait a foot off the bottom thing.....I'd caught fish doing that before, but only one or two in a night. My last few trips out I made a point of doing it where I marked fish, even where the current was ripping and I caught a lot of fish.

Still for the life of me couldn't find anything over 35".......all little guys for me this year. Might have a trip or two left in me yet though. And I think they'll still be here.

BTW.....got a text from whisperer this afternoon that a lot of nice fish were being caught down there the past couple days.
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

My congratulations as well slappy! You are the fishing machine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congrats Slappy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Slappy!   Congrats Slappy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats Slappy!
Page 1 of 1