Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
once wasn't enough The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

once wasn't enough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm

The 'gentleman' from the fish junkies just posted on the KW forum that "they caught 180 more fish than kbf hook-1 and more than 250 more than any other team". His back must be getting sore from all the patting he's been doing!
Back to top Go down
Captiva

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 am

LMAO! I told you those guys are sore losers . . . . I had the same experience last year - they are probably bitching to the judges about the rules, and blah, blah, blah, blah.

I hear the latest rule that they want is that no contestant can have a first name starting with an "e" or last name with an "h", and their screen handle can't start with a "s" either, so it looks like slappy could be out of luck this year. Oh, and only 21" stripers will count too. . . . . .

I'm tellin' ya, that dude has been chasing kayak kevin's report so much and spot burning that he likely isn't thinking straight and believes that they won two years in a row . . . . . it just doesn't show in the end results 'cause the rules only benefit the northern teams that have half the season they do!

Slappy is too much of a gentleman to reply to that nonsense.
Back to top Go down
slappy

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Captiva wrote:

Slappy is too much of a gentleman to reply to that nonsense.

that is a harsh accusation!

I thought of quite a few good responses and they all were a little funny and a little mean. Mad I think I will keep them to myself.

They really did kick our butt on freshwater fishing though.

They are taking a long time to finish the results, I'm guessing that they can't actually look at every pic, for the top 20 teams that is about 10k pics. . I thought they had a program that would remove duplicates. At this point, I doubt anyone cheated, wouldn't they have been outed at some point over the season?
Back to top Go down
Captiva

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Instead of congratulating you on a great season . . . . . you get that. Obviously, they think they deserved to win more than you. Seems to me like they are implying that freshwater fish should have counted to the saltwater total. Sad No one will have any respect for any of those guys until they get clue and get over themselves. . . . . I am not impressed and I know they rubbed my teammates the same way the year we won.

But I still think it is hilarious that, considering they live in the most diverse fishery on the east coast (yes, they even have more species to target than Florida), that they let themselves get beat by some dude from Boston who spotted them 4 months of fishing the second year, and a team from NY who signed up late the first year. Nothing to brag about there.

I can't understand why they are auditing all teams that placed 1 - 4. Why? Only the team and angler that places first in any division gets a prize. Last year, KFA-NY teams placed first, second, and third. Only our team got prizes In terms of the individual prize, I was first and Bob Bernard was second and only I got a prize. Whats the point?

BTW - the team prizes suck. We were supposed to get stuff that we never did either from Pelagic. The individual prize was a nice hobie dry top, that I wear as my crown for being the 2010 kayak wars king - LOL! It was more of a dubious distinction of someone who has a kayak fishing problem . . . .

Other problem with the prizes was that we didn't get them until June. . . . . good luck on that slappy!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Some guys just don't get it. I had a blast fishing KW this year and while I wanted to be competitive, I never took it too seriously. I saw that post that you guys are talking about and I read it to my wife. We just laughed. The right people placed where they should have despite the rules being ironed out. I'm looking forward to next year and knocking one of you top 5 guys out of the top 5. LOL.

I think I'll Nancy Karrigan Slappy when he comes to Cape May and out fishes me in my home water again. LOL

Happy New Year fellas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Sponsored content

once wasn't enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: once wasn't enough   once wasn't enough Empty

Back to top Go down

once wasn't enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS :: KAYAK WARS 2011-
Jump to: