Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
New from Toms River The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

New from Toms River

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrecisionSurfTackle

New from Toms River Empty
PostSubject: New from Toms River   New from Toms River EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Hello everyone I figured I'm post up alittle about myself here. I'm 29 and live in Toms River. I've been fishing my whole life from sunny's to marlin I've fished it. I started kayak fishing last year and have been hooked. I am starting this year to fish all over the east coast and hopefully next year will be fishing countywide. I started with a camo field and stream angler edition kayak and now have purchased a Hobie Mirage Outback. I will be trying to get down and fishing with a lot of you throughout the season. I am the owner of Precision Surf Tackle, we are a new up and coming company that makes custom plugs and hand tied teasers and bucktails. You can find some of our products on facebook. I am looking forward to learning more about this sport along with other types of fishing.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: New from Toms River   New from Toms River EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Welcome Kevin. Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: New from Toms River   New from Toms River EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 pm

welcome to the site kevin
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: New from Toms River   New from Toms River EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you guys looking forward to fishing with you this year
Back to top Go down
Yak Chum

Yak Chum

PostSubject: Re: New from Toms River   New from Toms River EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Hell yeah dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ThePlasticHull.net
Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

PostSubject: Welcome Kevin-We're Glad you are here   New from Toms River EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Kevin-

Welcome..we're glad you are here. This organization represents, in my completely biased opinion ( just meet these guys and you'll understand for yourself) the finest men in the industry. Reach out to any and everyone, especially Chris Parson and Charlie LaBrar.

Best of luck with your Tackle Shop and know this forum is casual, friendly, and open to looking, learning, and buying your custom gear. You'll feel right at home here with JCKF. Trust in my words. These guys have made me so welcomed and I value greatly, the friendships I've established.

All the best to you-
Don
Back to top Go down
https://www.kayakanglersproshop.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Toms River   New from Toms River Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Toms River
Page 1 of 1