Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
New from NNJ The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

New from NNJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
njmuskie

New from NNJ Empty
PostSubject: New from NNJ   New from NNJ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Glad I found your site! I'm looking for a fishing kayak and could use some advice. I'm 6'2 240lbs and will mostly be fishing lakes with some occasional trips to the bay. Any suggestions on models/sizes? Thanks
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

New from NNJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from NNJ   New from NNJ EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm

welcome to the site,, now on to your ???,,, in my opinion,,the ocean kayak prowler or trident 13 or 15,, the caper,,or even the torque,. but here are others ,,such as the elie gulf angler, the jacksons, wilderness,malibu -x factor,,eddyline calypso,, you can google them and check stats to get some idea ,, but most important ,,, try it before you buy it ,, see which one fits you and your needs the best,, hope this helps
Back to top Go down

New from NNJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: