Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Opening Day Fluke Gathering

Go down 
+11
redfish12
robmedina
pineypower
KJV
LUNCHBOX
clamboni
SeaFlea
rubone47
tmtfield
PrecisionSurfTackle
SJ Fish Whisperer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PrecisionSurfTackle

Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Just wanted to thank Chris for the great time. We didn't catch the fish we hope for but all in all it was a great time with great people. Also a big thanks to Mullet Miller for the great lunch. It was awesome to meet everyone and look forward to fishing you all again.
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Ditto

It was great to meet everyone and I had a blast. Thanks to Chris, Bob, Charlie(s) and the rest for some real downhome South Jersey hospitality. Look forward to wetting some lines again soon.

Thanks to all for the tips, tricks, and laughs! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:04 am

Ok guys, how was the fishing ?
And where are the pics?
Inquiring minds want to know study
The weather up north in Sandy Hook, fog and intermittent rain, not much sun at all.
I'm glad I brought some warm clothes Paddler
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:45 am

What a great day. Laughed my ass off from 5am til 9pm! Great people and a great time. We launched early in the fog and used "The Force" to find the fishing grounds. Fish seemed to be hitting everywhere for the last of the incoming and the slack. Dozens of boats and yakkers swinging landing nets. Once that killer moon tide started to ebb, the bite shut down.

Expecting 75+ degree temps, we all launched waaaay under clothed for the chilly winds that came up. Seaflea and I each managed a nice fluke that we invited back for dinner. I know guys were catching a few shorts, but I don't know who or how many.

After fishing, a bunch of guys came back to my house for lunch and dinner. Actually, we just ate all day thanks to "That Bob Mullet Miller"!!!
We had the pig roast, hot dogs and all the misc stuff to go with it. Oh yeah, beer too. One too many for me as a matter of fact. LOL

Thank you to everyone that came out to see the new store. We still have work ahead of us, but you get the idea I'm sure. Thank you for your purchases too!!!

Every one of my pics came out a mess due to my camera settings being off. I put some pics on FaceBook though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:48 am

P.S. Kudo's to Seaflea for having the largest fish of the day! You took a beatin' over last years net debacle and showed us all. He was also most likely high hook with 4 shorts to go along with his 18.5-19" keeper. Well done sir! Rock On
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah... It was a long year... Glad I got rid of the skunk with the flounder though!!
It was GREAT to meet the "new guys" and put faces and real names to the screen names!
Obviously, it was good to see some "old faces" as well. Good time at Chris' place eating pork, know back a few cold ones & the ubiquitous (and mandatory) busting of chops!

This year's fishing season is off to an excellent start!

Group pic forth coming...
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

SeaFlea wrote:
Yeah... It was a long year... Glad I got rid of the skunk with the flounder though!!
It was GREAT to meet the "new guys" and put faces and real names to the screen names!
Obviously, it was good to see some "old faces" as well. Good time at Chris' place eating pork, know back a few cold ones & the ubiquitous (and mandatory) busting of chops!

This year's fishing season is off to an excellent start!

Could not have said it better!

Had a friggin blast! The laughs were rolling for sure! Looking forward to hooking up again soon, hopefully with a little better weather next time!

Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

photo of some of the guys:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and a shot of Paul aka, Rockbro:

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Nice pics Seaflea!
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Nice Job Chal!!!

Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Nice pics, I'm glad someone knows how to use a camera Whatever
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

LOL, I have my legs in the water relaxing. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:11 pm

JUST A COUPLE OF PICS
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 pm

GREAT shots Chal!!! That was some thick fog!!!
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Nice Char, that's what the fog looked like up north too that day.
At the last minute I grabbed a sweat shirt before I left, glad I did as the weather report was way off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Day Fluke Gathering
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3