Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robmedina

robmedina

Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 am

Hi all. I am new(ish) to saltwater kayak fishing. I have been a kayaker for years and a fisherman even longer. I am mostly a freshwater fisherman but being less than satisfied with the lakes in my area I need to branch out to enhance my fishing experience. I am hoping to learn about fishing the bays. Not really into fishing the ocean- scares me to death! LOL!
anyway- hoping to get into some fluke and other nay species.
Hope to see you on the water.

Rob
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Welcome Rob! Keep an eye on the forum. We all fish together at one time or another. All invites here are open invites. Feel free to join us any time!

There is a bunch of us going out May 5th for opening day fluke. We are fishing the Nummy Island area and launching from The Kayak Fishing Store. Feel free to join!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks Chris.
I just looked nummy island up- it's about a hour and a half from me which is not bad at all. Is there a link to where the launch is and other info?

Thanks
Rob
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

This is the thread that we are using. The store is at 501 Ocean Drive at the foot of the toll bridge leading to Nummy Island.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

good deal. count me in. I will have to leave by noon-noon 30 to get home to go to my Wife's grandmothers 85th birthday party. Do I need to "sign up" on the link you provided?
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

I've gotcha. Keep your eye on the thread for info and changes.
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 am

Great. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 am

Rob, I do a lot of night fishing, I live in Riverside and work in Cherry Hill. I drive through the hill on my way down every time I fish. I usually post when I'm gonna go out, you're more than welcome to tag along and help pay for gas lol.
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks Clamboni- you can have the night fishing all to your self brother, I dont do night fishing. I appreciate the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ   Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Cherry Hill, NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: