Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Share | 

New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing   Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey guys new to the site met lunchbox in Philly few days ago, he put me onto the site took me a minute to fig out how to use this thing . Looking for a few cats to go drum fishing in the de bay off of fowlers beach as soon as the weather participates!!
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing   Tue May 29, 2012 10:09 pm

welcome to the site ,, loys of good people on here ,, have fun and enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing   Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks dude i finally fig it out im a caveman llet me know if u wanna go drumming first descent day I'm getting out there before there ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing   

Back to top Go down

New member from Philly/sea isle city Any body wanna go drum fishing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1