Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
LAST SECOND TRIP!! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

LAST SECOND TRIP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

LAST SECOND TRIP!! Empty
PostSubject: LAST SECOND TRIP!!   LAST SECOND TRIP!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:45 pm

im heading out tonight at the north wildwood big bridge i know its last minute and im sure no one will get this in time, however i'm targeting bluefish!! im doing a shark fishing tourney june 1st, i need to stock up on bait(bluefish) the more the merrier !!!!!!! snapped a ten lber off last night :-/ stripers and weakies are out their too im sure !
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

LAST SECOND TRIP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST SECOND TRIP!!   LAST SECOND TRIP!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Too late for me tonight, but was planning a couple of trips down there next week. Maybe I'll catch up with you out there if your going out.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

LAST SECOND TRIP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST SECOND TRIP!!   LAST SECOND TRIP!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Yup i need to get as many bluefish as possible.. got one 25 in bass the other night wen i went out.... post a time and a rendezvous point and we'll meet up sometime next week..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LAST SECOND TRIP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST SECOND TRIP!!   LAST SECOND TRIP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LAST SECOND TRIP!!
Page 1 of 1