Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney Empty
PostSubject: Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney   Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Clark's Landing in Point Pleasant (one block west of the Elks) is holding a 3 day tourney June 7th-9th. Target species: stripers, blues, fluke. Three good causes will benefit. Kayakers are welcome this year for a reduced entry fee of 75 bucks (boaters pay 200). This tourney gave away awesome prizes last year and had a suprisingly small turnout, although it was the first year of the event. Captain's meeting thursday nite at 7:00pm If you're going to be fishing next weekend anyway, get involved. I was told the after picinic was great-included with entry. The registration form has no kayak category due to the last minute decision to add it, just pencil in KAYAK and know the fee is 75 and not 200. Check Clarks web site for more details. See you out there!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney   Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 am

Thank for the info. I wish I could make it. Looks like my summers are shot for travel for a couple of years. Good luck to those that go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
yaknfool

yaknfool

PostSubject: Re: Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney   Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 pm

This was a fun tourney. I fished with Joe Hollywood all 3 days, even with Fridays lousy weather. We both got our personal best fluke, and joe's bass was on the leader board for a day. The boaters got outside by sat afternoon and a handful of bigger fish were brought to the scale.  22 boats entered, and 2 kayaks. Lots of good prizes were awarded and raffled (including 3 60" TV's and 3 grills)
This is definitely an event more kayakers should enter. With more participation, I think Clarks would consider a separate yak division.
Keep an eye open for this one next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney   Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarks Landing 'Fishin For The Cause' tourney
Page 1 of 1