Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein Empty
PostSubject: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Most of you know Jon Shein as one of the partners at KFM.
Jon's been writing and promoting kayak fishing for over a decade now.
Some members know he's been working on a book for a few years.
Well it’s finally here!

This book has been many years in the making and is unlike any other book about the sport we love.
Jon has a very diverse and full resume in the kayak fishing world and this book reflects it. Jon had the idea to create the first retail establishment that catered to kayak fishermen, which helped change the way the industry looked upon the sport. He moderated some of the earlier forums in the sport and has over 20,000 posts. He’s outfitted hundreds of kayaks, supervised thousands and shipped kayaks and products all over the world. He's worked as a guide and run trips. He’s fished from over 55 different kayak models and has caught over 75 species of fish from a kayak all over the continent in a wide array of environments. He’s done so using fly, spin and conventional both with artificials and bait. It’s a broad resume and his book "Kayak Fishing" reflects this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:30 pm

My copy is on it's way!
Back to top Go down
capt. camo

capt. camo

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Just ordered mine. Looking forward to reading this one study , and I don't read. scratch
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 am

It's a smooth easy read and the info is on point. It's interesting
to read about all of the things I haven't had to think about yet.
Jon has kayaking covered up to 2010, period!
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

i haven't ordered it yet ,, for now ill just borrow yoiurs lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Didn't know you could read. Maybe you should wait on the the audio set. lol!
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

ill just have you read it to me at the next tournanent,, since you cant fish ,,lololololololololololololololol ,,you can tell me about it when im whallin on weaks and bass bait boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

That was sooo friggin cold :( JBay, the ULTIMATE fishing experience and
I'll be on the sidelines keeping coffee warm and beer cold. WTF!
Rub it in 🇳🇴 :(

Now that I have the outriggers I might be able to go. I'll get teased like
crazy, but I'll be on the water.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 am

why should this tourny be any different lol! lol! lol!
study study study study study

i bet reading the book stiil wont help ya any in that dept scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I've had the chance to read the book. Buy it! Jon is also offering free shipping
on the book until April 15th. Save you $6 -$8 I would imagine.

My review;
"Kayak Fishing" by Jon Shein is a smooth easy read and the info found in this book is on point.
It's interesting to learn about the sport from someone that has the level of experience that Jon does. Jon has created what seems to be the most complete narrative of the sports' history with a look into the future direction of kayak fishing. Jon offers many solutions to the noggin scratching dilemmas that are inherent to the sport itself. The hands on approach and the information shared is un-paralleled and will prove invaluable to everyone regardless of your level of experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein   Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayak Fishing....a book by Jon Shein
Page 1 of 1