Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
second try posting The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

second try posting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

second try posting Empty
PostSubject: second try posting   second try posting EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am

I tried to introduce myself last week, but it didn't take. My computer skills are unfortunately on par with my fishing skills. I've met several of you at the Elks fluke tourneys, as well as the 2008 TKAA. My home waters are from the manasquan River to Old Barney, but I'm looking to explore some new areas. Plenty of fish by me, but SO many powerboaters (many clueless) that its not always enjoyable. Seems like there is a little more elbow room, and some beautiful areas in the southern part of the state. See you on the water. 1996 Wilderness systems keowee ll tandem (home camo job-ugly)
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

second try posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: second try posting   second try posting EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome, Welcome! Glad to see you here! This time of the year rocks down this way. Most of the tourists have split
and the remaining boaters are mostly local. You have a ton more people being mutually courteous on the water in the off season.
It was good catching up at the Elks tourney. Al did a great job this year.

Come on down anytime. We post our outings here and fish together quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

second try posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: second try posting   second try posting EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm

come on down ,, enjoy the site,, and have fun
Paddler Paddler Paddler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

second try posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: second try posting   second try posting Empty

Back to top Go down

second try posting
Page 1 of 1