Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
JCKF Stickers are in!!! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

JCKF Stickers are in!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

JCKF Stickers are in!!! Empty
PostSubject: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

JCKF stickers are in. They are laser cut straight(see photo), even though my scissors job looks otherwise. LOL
$2.00 each. The stickers are UV and Waterproof. If you are sending a check, please make it out to;

33 Lola Lane
Cape May, NJ 08204

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Captiva

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 am

Those are really nice! I am going to order a couple of them.

Do you guys have a tentative date set for your tournament next fall? I am setting up tourney dates and wanted to see if you had a date set yet for the Cape May tourney.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 am

The event will be held October 21st - 23rd, 2011. We are in the planning stages of making this a multi-day event to allow for more time on the water and around any possible weather. Cape May and Jamaica Bay, NY are now sister tournaments. We will iron out all of the details and post them up in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Captiva

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks, Chris. I will post this on the KFA site to make sure that the members have far advance notice of the tourney.

I like the new format - it is like the NEKF tourney, which is my favorite - I love the fact that there are numerous launches - I fished the Joppa Flats in Plum Island last year at NEKF - caught a few bass and it was a great experience to try a new area in a nice locale.. I don't like the way that JBAY starts - it reminds me of what it must be like to storm the beaches in Normandy - I wish that the tourney was spread over three days.

In addition to stripers, you guys target tog for the JCKF tournament too, right? Any other fish up there at that time that the tournament will target? This was part of the confusion regarding the tournament last year for the KFA - we didn't know what fish were being targeted.

Thanks for the information!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Sure thing Captiva! Happy Holidays to you, Mossy, George D, Carl 4x4 and all the rest of the KFA crew that kicked our butt this year!

NEKF is exactly what we are hoping to do in terms of fishing time. Insurance is an issue, but we'll just make waivers saying that if you die, we don't know you. LOL Jamaica Bay is trying to get the park service to allow them to do the same thing. They're still working on that format.

As far as species go, last year was our first and we surely made a few boo-boo's like not committing to a species list. We were waiting until the last minute because the season was running so weird. We'll have Striped Bass, Weakfish, Bluefish & Tautog this year. All the usual formats (Slam, biggest, etc)

Charlie and I will have more soon!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Rockon, Remy, and Joe,

Stickers are on their way. Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Stickers are in!!!   JCKF Stickers are in!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

JCKF Stickers are in!!!
Page 1 of 1