Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Feathercraft K-light plus for sale The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Feathercraft K-light plus for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

Feathercraft K-light plus for sale Empty
PostSubject: Feathercraft K-light plus for sale   Feathercraft K-light plus for sale EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I have a feathercraft K-light plus that was literally used three times. It is a skin and frame kayak thats designed for travel-it stows in its own backpack and weighs about 40 lbs. I have everything that came with the boat; instructional video, repair kit, backpack, etc.. It is a top quality boat with some smart features. It is not for the big and tall crowd, however. It's 13'x25" and has a capacity of 200lbs. When I bought it (late 1990s) it could fit me and 20lbs of gear. Presently it will hold me and a gatorade. The real reason I'm selling it is I just don't use it like I thought I would. I own 3 other yaks, and usually car top them on vacations. It is not a great fishing platform. It is a great boat to bring on 'fly to' destinations if touring/exploring is your thing. In new condition(its mint) they sell for 800-900$. It feels like a waste for it to live in the back of my closet-make me an offer. I'll send pix of the boat assembled and in its pack if you're interested. Respond here or call 732-904-2802
Back to top Go down
yaknfool

yaknfool

Feathercraft K-light plus for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathercraft K-light plus for sale   Feathercraft K-light plus for sale EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

The boat is sold. Thanks for the venue, JCKF
Back to top Go down

Feathercraft K-light plus for sale
Page 1 of 1