Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
tonight anyone? The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

tonight anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waterbug

waterbug

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 pm

launching from BP tonight @ midnightif anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
waterbug

waterbug

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 am

It was a good start to the season. while getting ready to leave I got a call from Capt. Camo. which nwas great since all my buddies are too wimpy to fish. Launched at midnight 1/2 way out I figure out there's no batteries in my light. So I head in and get some bateries out of the van and head back out. Meet up with Capt Camo and he already released 1. Game on!!!

I head to my usual area and hook up 21" then soon after a 25". Now the winds start to kick a little and the tide starts a rippin. Fished the roughest area of the bridge hooked a good one "OH S#!T I'm getting blown into the bridge as I turn it lets loose. Started fishing the calm side for aq while with no bites. Went back into the rough and BANG line started running this time I get set against a piling and start to work. The fish kept running and I could not stop him if I tried to move the curent would have twisted me all up. So I hung on to what I had then SNAP. Whatevler it was it was big enough to straighten out my snap swivel.

Good start to the year but sure could have been great one.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice report. Glad to hear that you and Tom got out. I hope to start this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
waterbug

waterbug

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 am

maybe we should plan a Yak Attack for next weekend that bridge is plenty big for a hole armada. And almost all of the fish heading up that river pass under that bridge.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 am

Next weekend works for me. Night or day. Prefer night, but I just want to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
waterbug

waterbug

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

High tide 9pm low 3am pick one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tonight anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight anyone?   tonight anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

tonight anyone?
Page 1 of 1