Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Hello all.....just getting started The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Hello all.....just getting started

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tmtfield

tmtfield

Hello all.....just getting started Empty
PostSubject: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey all,

My name is Tim from Mantua NJ. I have been fishing occasionally over the last few years but have been looking for ways to step up my game. I stubbled across Kayak fishing a few months back and have been researching it ever since. After deciding on getting started, I spent a fair amount of time taking demo rides and visiting shops all over south Jersey. Just today I ordered the 2011 Tarpon 12 ft Angler (my first kayak) and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

I found this forum via KFM, and thought it was a great spot to get started learning about the local waters and kayak fishing. I mainly want to fish the back bays between Ocean City and West Creek for Fluke, Blues, and of course Striper. Although I thought I should get my feet wet (pun intended) in my local lakes.

The Kayak should arrive in two to three weeks and I can't wait to get out there. In the mean time I will be reading all of the threads looking for tips and advice.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge and tips on this sport!

Cheers
Tim
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 am

Welcome Tim! Jump right in and feel free to join in any of our outings. If you have any questions about anything at all, someone in this group will usually get you pointed in the right direction. Congrats on buying the Tarpon too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks Chris,

This is pretty sweet forum and I look forward to jumping in on an outing.

On a side note; it looks like my wife got the bug as well. We came home yesterday with a 14' Native Ultimate tandem for her and my son to tool around in.

Tim
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm

welcome to the site ,, enjoy it and catch some fish
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

LUNCHBOX wrote:
welcome to the site ,, enjoy it and catch some fish

Thanks LUCNHBOX!

Nailed the first Large Mouth out of the wife's Native today.
Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow morning.

Cheers
Tim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 am

Welcom tim, That's two sweet boats you have there. Everyone that has either one is usually pretty happy with them.

Ask questions, good group of guys willing to help here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all.....just getting started   Hello all.....just getting started Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all.....just getting started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: