Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Fishfinders The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Fishfinders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rubone47

rubone47

Fishfinders Empty
PostSubject: Fishfinders   Fishfinders EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

I have a 2010 hobie outback and am looking to put a fishfinder on it. Before anybody asks im looking to spend the least amount possible.But that does not mean i willnot spend if i have to i rather spend more now then spend a little now only to find i shouldnt have spent more in the 1st place. Right now i fish mostly the inlets and back bays here in NJ. Im hoping to start to do some ocean fishing. So my ques is what should i be looking for in a FF (GPS,1 BEAM OR 2) And also what units are you guys happy with.

THANKS
JIM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MUDDUCKS47?feature=guide
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Fishfinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishfinders   Fishfinders EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi Jim, Lowrance has some cheaper models that work really well, but I find that their customer service sucks!!! I have a couple of Hummingbirds and I like them a lot. Their customer service is stellar as well! Don from Kayak Angler Pro Shops was running a killer deal on FF/GPS units here on this site and I bought one.

Even though I grew up on the local waters here, I always use my GPS. I was stuck in a heavy fog in NY a few years ago almost over night. It got pretty scary. Here is a helpful link;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

Fishfinders Empty
PostSubject: Hi Jim-Don Goulart of Kayak Anglers Pro Shop   Fishfinders EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 am

Good Morning Jim-

I received an email from Chris Parsons regarding your interest and need of a FF unit to install on your Kayak.

I'd like to help you out. My email is, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Email me here with questions and perhaps what you know you're looking for based upon your needs and I can guide you through to the right investment.

Take care Jim...

Don
Back to top Go down
https://www.kayakanglersproshop.com/index.php
Sponsored content

Fishfinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishfinders   Fishfinders Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishfinders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: KAYAK COMMUNITY :: KAYAK FISHING GEAR-