Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlue63

BigBlue63

What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish Empty
PostSubject: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Guys,

I am curious as to what rod and reel you bring along when go after the fish in south jersey salt water.

Rob
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm

i use the okuma badairka conventional-/ with a shamano calcutta 400 a couple of spinner combos that have 3500 shamano bait runners on them and 1 heavy conventional set up for live lineing,, hope this helps and doesnt confuse you too much,, an ???? let me know :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
waterbug

waterbug

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 am

I use a 6.5ft med/lite or medium rod with sponners on them unless I'm livelining for something big. Then I'll take a conventional setup.
Back to top Go down
kickintail

kickintail

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 pm

okuma and lamaglass both have kayak series i own both or any 7'6'' will do i like spinners with 20lb power pro
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Echo kickintail.

I use both a Lami rigged for trolling or bait, and Okuma Baidarka
for my plugs and bucktails. Both with Shimano baitrunner reels.

I also carry a crap rod rigged for catching or snagging bait
as needed. I find it easier than rigging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm

how long was it before you caught a bass on a tube n worm???????????? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Let's see how long it takes me to hook your tubey worm. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

easy there junior,,, ill sink your yak :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish   What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rod and Reel do you bring on board? For Stripers, Blues, Flukes, and Weak Fish
Page 1 of 1