Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
KBF hits 10K The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

KBF hits 10K

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Nice catching slappy! I was logging A BASS when you started downloading that photoshoot. I couldn't tear myself away, so damb curious about how many fish you were gonna post in one shot (was it 23?). Congrats on the 9K individual and 10K team points! Thats just wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: Re: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 am

That's insane! I'm hiring a babysitter and moving! Congrats Slappy!!

Larry, when Eric and I fished together in Cape May, I used the same Hogy "Slappy Jig" as Eric, mimicked his technique almost perfectly, drifted the same exact tracks he was on, and I even prayed a lil bit. He was hoisting them and I was watching. I think he may be part Striper!!!

Fall is usually my time to catch. I won't see many 37+ inch bass for bonus points, but we should be able to limit out now that the Mullet are on the move. This cool weekend should kick things off nicely!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
slappy

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: Re: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm

going for broke! my team mates said that they would help this month, but so far the 0 points they posted haven't helped!

the yakdawgs are rolling and into large, I expect that they will post up quite a few big bass and some big blues this month, bonus funny fish too. I can't keep up with that, right now we only have stripers, everything else is a long drive for me. I did get a blue from boston harbor this week and I'm looking for (but not finding) more.

10k for me next month!
Back to top Go down
yaknfool

yaknfool

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: Re: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Chris, I've been watching this cold front coming praying it will be the catalyst to start things going. I'm only good for a fish or two the last several trips in spite of TONS of bait. Have not been able to fish the outside because the surf refuses to lay down. Any change in this pattern will be welcome. I'm going down to Va beach for the TKAA tourney on the 22nd. Hopefully pick up some fish I dont otherwise have access to. Going to fish the Lynnhaven inlet and the bridges to the east. I know you had some sucess there in 2008, any suggestions? Maybe I'll finally get my sheep!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: Re: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Larry, I'll pull my charts and info for down south and zip you the intel. A group of us are headed to Montauk Sept 30 thru Oct 2 to find some fish if you can make it. Same here out front. Way too gnarly to get out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Sponsored content

KBF hits 10K Empty
PostSubject: Re: KBF hits 10K   KBF hits 10K Empty

Back to top Go down

KBF hits 10K
Page 1 of 1