Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Rats and 'guppy' drum The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Rats and 'guppy' drum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

Rats and 'guppy' drum Empty
PostSubject: Rats and 'guppy' drum   Rats and 'guppy' drum EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Picked up 2 small stripers and 14 baby black drum in oyster creek sat 3-17. Gary did about the same. He saw 4 drum in a foot of water with his flashlight, so we staked out and threw em some clams. They started biting after the clam scraps had been in the water a few minutes. Got 3 double headers, but no size(biggest 13") I was in about 1.5' of water. Fun, but nothing for K W. Stripers went 17-18". Water was stupid warm, at least mid 60's. Anybody doing anything?
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Rats and 'guppy' drum   Rats and 'guppy' drum EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 am

Nice report. I haven't been out locally from the kayak in a while. I hope to start the dawn patrols in the next week or so.

Are you guys thinking about the Flats Jamboree? I hope to limit out KW in those 3 days!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
capt. camo

capt. camo

PostSubject: Re: Rats and 'guppy' drum   Rats and 'guppy' drum EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Just some striper puppys around 24" mark for me in a couple of trips with some nice perch mixed in for a meal. Spent the last 2 weeks getting my boat and a buddies boat into shape before everything breaks wide open,but all done that now and it's "ON TIME" now. Very Happy Maybe hitting a bridge some time later this week and off this weekend if anybody wants to team up.
Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rats and 'guppy' drum   Rats and 'guppy' drum Empty

Back to top Go down

Rats and 'guppy' drum
Page 1 of 1