Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
flounder opener The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

flounder opener

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

flounder opener Empty
PostSubject: flounder opener   flounder opener EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Got 10 winter flounder in about 2 hours in north Barnegat Bay. Top of outgoing tide. Chummed with clam, and fished clam and sandworms baits. Fish came in flurries, get a few, then 20 min without a hit. Water depth about 12'. All were legal keepers, kept 2, 16.5 and 15.5". Much better action than I remember as a kid, shame the limit is 2 fish. Hope they revisit that for next year. Fish were in a spot that usually signals they've started heading out. Sucks that they are already there on opening day of the season. If you're gonna fish for em, dont wait this year
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

flounder opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: flounder opener   flounder opener EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

sweet ,, way to catchum
Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

flounder opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: flounder opener   flounder opener EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Nice report Larry. It's been a million years since I fished for winter flatties. Maybe I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
yaknfool

yaknfool

flounder opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: flounder opener   flounder opener EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Chris, dont wait! They are thick and staged for exit. If you wanted to travel to the point pleasant area, Gary and I could put you on fish. I know spots to pick em as they leave, but its rare to find them so thick and hungry! Let me know! Gary hit around 40 last sat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flounder opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: flounder opener   flounder opener Empty

Back to top Go down

flounder opener
Page 1 of 1