Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Opening Day Fluke Gathering

Go down 
+11
redfish12
robmedina
pineypower
KJV
LUNCHBOX
clamboni
SeaFlea
rubone47
tmtfield
PrecisionSurfTackle
SJ Fish Whisperer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

what time is launch ????????
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

LUNCHBOX wrote:
what time is lunch ????????

Whenever you get hungry lol! lol! lol!

Oh you said launch..........sorry my bad
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:52 pm

tim - that was soooo bad...

but, back to the subject at hand... when is the launch?

hey - you stopping at McDonalds first??? Muahaha
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Sorry fellas...gonna have to miss this one. Take a boatload o' pics.
BTW-Tim if you seem to catch an abundance of fluke, don't forget your buddy Kev right up the street cheers
Have a safe trip everyone
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm

The organizer of this event just reminded my that

Launch 6am - 6:30am

Back to top Go down
redfish12

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Good luck guys! I'll be chasing them on the other side at CHSP. Cape May is a little far for me and I'm thinking I'll tog some too. It was great seeing you guys at the Jamboree, wish I could have hung out more either night but ran into a few snags. See you at J-Bay.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

It was good seeing you too. Awesome fish!!! Shame you missed the bell, but that fish was its own prize!!! You guys cleaned up on the raffles too. Did you rent a U-Haul to get it all home??? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
redfish12

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:35 pm

No biggie! I wasn't in the calcutta anyway so it would have been bragging rights. I missed the captain's meeting on Friday due to work and then I camped on the wrong side of the park and wasn't able to make it over to everyone that night anyway. I got my prize!

She cleans up every raffle it seems! Heck, I'm just happy she comes, big bonus is she likes to donate money for good causes and I end up with more stuff!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm

She seemed to be very nice. I hope to spend more time with you guys at the next event.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

SEE YALL ON SAT MORNING,, HERE FLUKE , Line Snap , ANY ONE GOT A GOOD NET , Nugget Kick , I HEAR THERE IS SOME BIG DOORMATS IN THAT AREA Poke Kayak Surf Kayak Surf Kayak Surf Kayak Surf Kayak Surf
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Is the McDonald's open?

Sorry you won't be there Michael, so close.....let us know how you do on that side, I may be down there next week.

See some of ya tomorrow, and the rest of ya at the launch! Paddler
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm

whats the word for tomorrow? is it still on?
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Yupper! It's on! It's On!

Planning to be at the store 6ish and launch as soon as I can. If anyone needs Gulp, bucktails etc we have it. For bait see Linda at Jersey Bait and Tackle. She is expecting our crew. Launch for me might not happen until 7 so late comers don't worry.

I'll also check in here at 5am for any last minute questions
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm

good deal Chris. I am all loaded up and will see you in the morning. I will probably be there a little earlier than 6.
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Can't get the address to come up in my GPS is it north wildwood or just wildwood?
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:34 pm

PrecisionSurfTackle wrote:
Can't get the address to come up in my GPS is it north wildwood or just wildwood?

try these coordinates

39.028155,-74.802352

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Chris- I just sent you a PM. I don't know if you get automatic messages or not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote :
Yupper! It's on! It's On!

Awesome!
Planning on being there by 6ish. Just gotta stop to see Linda at the bait shop

See everyone in the AM Paddler
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Kevin, take exit 6 on the Garden State Parkway, toward North Wildwood. 4th light take the jug handle on the right. Shop is at the foot of the toll bridge.
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Good luck out there guys and be careful with those big tides. God Luck Working fri night so I cant make the launch (I'm picturing a bass tournament style holeshot in slo-mo). Planing to check out the store in the afternoon sometime. Debating bringing the yak but with those strong tides I may end up just fishing the surf or a jetty. Any productive spots in that area right now? afro
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:23 am

Getting ready to head out the door should be there around 5:45 see you guys soon
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:04 am

Thank you. The area beaches are on fire around high tide. 40+ lb bass and 50+ lb black drum are being caught. Fresh surf clam is the ticket! Good luck to you too!!!
Back to top Go down
WURK2FISH

WURK2FISH

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Didn't EXACTLY Fish with ya's all......but was hitting it just around the Corner Cool

Nice seeing ya'll.....even NICER Shop!!!

Congrats....HURRY-UP and open the Doors!!! I got Stuff to Buy!!! Rock On2
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:15 pm

It was nice meeting everyone. Can't wait till the next time we can fish togther.

Last edited by robmedina on Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Any1 get diner? Traffic on 55 hit a standstill around bridgeton so i turned around and went home Blow Up . howd yall make out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Day Fluke Gathering   Opening Day Fluke Gathering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Day Fluke Gathering
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next