Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
May 31 Corson's Inlet The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

May 31 Corson's Inlet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

May 31 Corson's Inlet Empty
PostSubject: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Was told by the mailman that on Bay Ave on the way to Strathmere there is a boat ramp to the left. Was thinking about hitting it up Thursday and giving it a try. Will check it out tomorrow have to go down to AC and was gonna hit up Finatics to get my St Croix guide repaired and scope out the spot to see what it looks like. Anyone launch from there before?
Back to top Go down
fishbone

fishbone

PostSubject: Re: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:46 pm

I have once last fall it was only my second time out on my yak caught a bunch of small blues. current really was ripping thru there that day. good luck! God Luck
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Nice easy launch into the bay, go left towards Whale Creek from ramp. Right will take you to the inlet...careful of the current. If you want to get right into the inlet, launch at the bridge on the left.
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Striper fished there last week be careful around the big bridge the current gets nasty and st low tide there's hidden sand bars threw the inlet . the fishings good there I'm down there usually once week
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:14 am

Scoped it out today had to drop of my rod to Finatics to repair rod guide gonna take them 7 days because its a St. Croix... Looked good was nasty out today real windy, fishing from shore hooked up with one blue fish 23 inches and my buddy hooked up with a striper using clams on the Longport Bridge area, didn't get a chance to measure it, it was definitely short. Saw one guy land a skate and that's it. Gonna definitely hit it up Thursday with my brother in law. Headed out to Berlin area tomorrow to hit up some lakes with the yak. Will let you know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 31 Corson's Inlet   May 31 Corson's Inlet Empty

Back to top Go down

May 31 Corson's Inlet
Page 1 of 1