Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Fathers Day Flukin' The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Fathers Day Flukin'

Go down 
+2
tmtfield
SJ Fish Whisperer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Fathers Day Flukin' Empty
PostSubject: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Anyone up for some early mornin' Flukin' from Nummy Island on Sunday? 6am - ??? I'll have to break off to open the store at 8 which sucks. We can launch from the store or Free Bridge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I am up for it.
I've been jamed up with work the last few weeks so I have been dying to get out.
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Count me in. anyone got an extra kayak.. just kidding. ill be there
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Tim & Jiighead, will you guys stick around after Chris leaves?
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm

robmedina wrote:
Tim & Jiighead, will you guys stick around after Chris leaves?

Depending on the boat traffic, I'll probably stick around till at least 11-noonish
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I had planned on coming down... Just not sure when - the boy is comin' over Sat evening for Father's day & when he & I get together we usually raise a couple... Definately be there by 8...
Do me a favor? CATCH a couple fish will ya's!!!
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Robmedina, Sunday is my only day of the week to actually do some fishing, ill stick around all day as long as were catching some....
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm

sounds good. I can fish till about 11ish. My wife and kids want me back for fathers day around 1ish.
Back to top Go down
Squid Lips

Squid Lips

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 am

Sounds like a good start to a fathers day to me, count me in!
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 am

Squid Lips wrote:
Sounds like a good start to a fathers day to me, count me in!

Good deal Mike, it will be great fishing with you again!
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 am

Chris I want to grab a sticker for my truck rear window too while I am down there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Plannin on being there a little before 6AM. Any thoughts on launching at the free bridge or the store?

C-Ya in the AM
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 pm

I might be there a little before 6 also. I plan on leaving my house at 4:30. I should be there around 5:40ish.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 pm

The free bridge might be better along the sod bank. Fluke fishing has been a bit slow in Turtle creek. The fish might even be in the inlet already due to the warm winter. I'll be at the store about 5:45 and we can put our heads together. Crashing now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Squid Lips

Squid Lips

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Dam. I better crash now, gotta get up in about 4 hours....lol
I hope there's a place to get some killie's and squid near the store Chris, if not I guess some gulp will do the trick.
I look forward to fishing with you again tomorow rob and meeting the rest of ya.

See you all at the store about 6am... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Squid Lips

Squid Lips

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 am

Man, I got up and started getting my things together, then I go outside and the wind is whipping around, so I check the marine forcast and sure enough- there is a small craft advisory for the area down there. Now I'm bummed.

I think I'll save the gas and tolls for a nicer day, besides, the family wants me around for fathers day.

So with that being said, I regretfully will have to take a rain check (or should I say a WIND check?).

Good luck guys and be safe out there.

Catch 'em up!!
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: Urgent!   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 am

Tim ! i think i left my phone in your waders!!! call me at 6097291855 or 6098270104. I'd forget my brain if it was possible!!!
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: URGENT!!   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 am

Tim ! i think i left my phone in your waders!!! call me at 6097291855 or 6098270104. I'd forget my brain if it was possible!!!
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 pm

that sucks! by the way I just checked my rain coat and nothing there, so at least you can cancel that out.
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I have the phone. I called and spoke to your Dad. I will be around most of the week, and probably down your way a few times. Call me when you have a chance and we can work out the plans. 856-718-4819

Anyhow we had a good trip but only had one short that jumed off at the side of the boat.
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Yea, its was a nice time tho.. even though there wasn't much action, Thanks for finding the phone for me Tim, just call 6098270104 the next time your in the area... I was thinking of making a night trip Tuesday night because the tide is going to be perfect. If any of you guys want to come out let me know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fathers Day Flukin'   Fathers Day Flukin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Fathers Day Flukin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: LOCAL OUTINGS-
Jump to: