Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!

Go down 
+4
AnglingAddict
tmtfield
BLTAL69
JiiGHEAD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm giving up on the Fluke for now. Blow Up and I'm going to target the elusive Striped Bass! I'm going to try to meet up at the store for a night trip at 730pm for anyone who is interested(Tuesday Night). I catch em at this "top secret spot" all summer long so don't call me a fool fishing for bass in this heat!!!! all are invited
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Gotta check w/the wife but i should be able to make it. I havent been out after stripers on the yak yet cherry what kinda tackle is needed?im a one rod/handfulll of lures kinda guy so- if you could bring one setup and a few lures what would u bring?
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Save me a seat; I'm in. Very Happy

I will be leaving Mt.Laurel at 5:00PM so who knows how long it will take with traffic. Don't wait for me at the store if I'm not there on time. I'm pretty sure I know where your launch spot is.

My cell is 856-718-4819 if you need to reach me.

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:58 pm

BLTAL - I would bring an ounce and a half jig heads and some pink finesse or some gulp... bucktails work good too. and a strong light tackle rod. we get 23 to 27inch bass typically. got a keeper in august last summer tho 32 incher.. Okay tim,!! sounds great ill give you a call at 730 to see where you are. Star Wars
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 am

Np. ill b there. im fishin the bay today and stayin @ uncles spot in WWW so if u wanna roll out earlier LMK -my # is 609 713 7807. C yall there.
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 am

If I can convince wifey to let me out . I'm game, never been out with yak at night yet.
Back to top Go down
Squid Lips

Squid Lips

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 am

That might be do-able, it just depends on the wifey and the weather. We're supposed to get thunderstorms later. If it still looks nice after 5pm, I'm game!
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Got the green light from wifey. Hit me up if this isn't happening, but I will be there at 730. 856-343-8302.
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm down in sea isle was gonna go tog/ flukin mind if I tag along!
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:42 am

Just got in from N. Wildwood, didn't catch anything...When I got back to the ramp and walked to my car my Thule J cradles were gone!!! WTH !! Why take my cradles and leave my saddles?!?!?!!! Had to strap one kayak to the rack directly and the other was ok on the saddle but the one on the rack was sliding around had to stop a couple times to check it and tighten the straps. Never thought somoene would steal them...Looks like I will be buying a new pair soon...
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

Some one stole jig heads kart 2! Messed up!!
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:43 am

That really sucks.
I've broken and lost stuff, my fault.
But gettin stuff stolen really burns ya up.
There really is nothing lower scumbag,low life, crackhead thieves Blow Up
I hope they all burn in hell
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 am

some people are really POStz.
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 pm

I wonder if there is a way to lock your kayak cradle or saddle to your roof rack? I have locks on my Thule roof rack but never saw any locks for the cradle...Gonna have to figure something out, don't wanna lose another $100 cradle...
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 am

Buncha bloody savages in this town. WTF Next outing we should all chip in and hire a sniper Smile
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 pm

OK went out to HD and bought some nuts that fit the new thule cradle. FYI the bolt thread size is 8mm 1.25. Bought some flat washer and crush washers and 2 nuts for each bolt. Its really not a lock, but hopefully not that many people carry tools with them....Hopefully I won't be out another $100 by someone stealing this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!   Nighttime STRIPER expedition!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime STRIPER expedition!!
Page 1 of 1