Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Visiting Avalon this weekend The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Visiting Avalon this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ndogg

Visiting Avalon this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Avalon this weekend   Visiting Avalon this weekend EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello, I am going to be in Avalon this weekend for a wedding and just found out I can do whatever I want on Friday, so fishing it is. I am a native of the Boston area and moved to Portland Oregon 2 years ago. I have been kayak fishing for about 8 years and have been on the Hobie team the last 2 years. I can't complain about fishing out here, but I really miss chasing stripers, blues and the false albacore or two. I am bringing a rod or 2 and some of my old striper gear along with a few things I use for salmon that I think will work. I am assuming that the water is warm enough that I don't need dry gear but beyond that I have no clue where to fish or what expect. Any tips you can offer will be great. Also if anyone is fishing Friday I would happily tag along and show you some of the techniques I use on the west coast.

Thanks,

Nate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Avalon this weekend   Visiting Avalon this weekend EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Nate, take a ride over to The Kayak Fishing Store and talk to Chris. He'll set you up with good info and where to go for sure. The store is located at 501 Ocean Drive, at Dad's Marina. What are you gonna be fishing out of?
Back to top Go down
ndogg

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Avalon this weekend   Visiting Avalon this weekend EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks for the tip on the kayak fishing store, I am definitely going to have to stop in there. I was going to rent a Hobie from either Sterling Harbor or Fin-atics depending on where I was going to go fishing, but that may change because Hobies are a bit pricey to rent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Avalon this weekend   Visiting Avalon this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Avalon this weekend
Page 1 of 1