Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Saturday Togathon! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Saturday Togathon!

Go down 
+5
JiiGHEAD
Nj05nismo
tmtfield
BLTAL69
SJ Fish Whisperer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:26 pm

The bag limit climbs to 6 Tautog next Friday. Anyone up for a Togathon on Saturday? We can launch in the Cape May Inlet or from the store. Roll Call here and vote on launch!!!

July 17 - Nov. 15 1 15"
Nov. 16 - Dec. 31 6 15"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
BLTAL69

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Im in. Most of us need a outing pretty bad at this point! cheers . If alot of people r going the shop has more parking for everyone. hows the green crab population after the big storm? Is there bait available?
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Sounds like a plan, I'm in

either launch works for me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I know I replied to this...neway I'll let you know how the inlet is on fri...wish I could make sat but I gotta work.
Back to top Go down
JiiGHEAD

JiiGHEAD

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

I'm good with that.. haven't been on the yak in a while.
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Won't be able to make this one... Has ta take the Subaru in for service...

Catch 'em up boys!!
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Would love to but work the weekend. If you guys go during the weekdays sometime let me know. Have fun out there.
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm

AnglingAddict wrote:
Would love to but work the weekend. If you guys go during the weekdays sometime let me know. Have fun out there.
I'm goin out the day befor in the am for a few hours of togging...welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down
AnglingAddict

AnglingAddict

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Nj05nismo wrote:
I'm goin out the day befor in the am for a few hours of togging...welcome to join us.
Where you headed and what time?
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am

AnglingAddict wrote:
Nj05nismo wrote:
Where you headed and what time?

Thread titled nov 16 tog. Don't wanna hijack this thread Thread Hijacked
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Plans changed! This one is free to go fishing!! High tide is at 10:15 am, meet at The Store by 7:00 / 7:30, on the water by 8'ish??
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm

On call this weekend, I have to take a pass....:(
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 am

Sounds good to me Seaflea! I'll be up in Manahawkin for the next couple of days. See you guys Sat!
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Any thoughts on the launch spot? The action was pretty slow last weekend at the Cape May inlet. Fished the slack low at the end of the jetties without as much as a nibble. Other boats in the area were reporting pretty much the same. The general consensus was that the slow fishing was due to the storms.

Are there any reports from this week?

Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

I'll be out in the inlet tomorrow soaking baits for the tog...I'll let u guys know if anything bites. I'm hoping since the striper have finnaly come back post storm the tog did too
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 pm

is there artificial bates that can be used or only live clams and green crabs?
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Crabs work the best, clams a distant second...I've never done well with srtificials.

That being said, don't waste your time with the 1.50 bridge or cape may inlet...NOTHING...barely a nibble. And not just us, everyone I talked to including some barners who themselves talked to others caught a single damn thing. Gonna give it a week or two and try again.
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Plans have changed once again. Chris & I are going to be in Manasquan <sp> helping put together the Miller's house; Sandy wiped out the house & we're in the process of putting it back together.
I'll post the address once I find it, d'oh!
Back to top Go down
BLTAL69

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Im gonna bag this trip and try the bay for stripers instead. Weve tried that inlet jetty and the bridges and sodbanks around grassy sound the last 2 weeks and got absolutely nothing. I cant take another skunking Blow Up Will try for tog in a couple weeks. Good luck to all God Luck hope to hear some encouraging reports!
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm

BLTAL69 wrote:
Im gonna bag this trip and try the bay for stripers instead. Weve tried that inlet jetty and the bridges and sodbanks around grassy sound the last 2 weeks and got absolutely nothing. I cant take another skunking Blow Up Will try for tog in a couple weeks. Good luck to all God Luck hope to hear some encouraging reports!
Couple of buddies who were fishing the bay for striper got skunked too...just no good fishing right now:/

Striper are apparently nuemerous is deeper water...

Last edited by Nj05nismo on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 pm

SeaFlea wrote:
Plans have changed once again. Chris & I are going to be in Manasquan <sp> helping put together the Miller's house; Sandy wiped out the house & we're in the process of putting it back together.
I'll post the address once I find it, d'oh!

You rock Chal!

153 Southard Dr Manahawkin 08050
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 am

what time you guys heading down and can you use a hand?
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am

Rob, sorry i missed your question. The work crew down at the Millers can always us a hand. Floors in all the rooms is almost done; two bathrooms to complete. Insulation is almost complete; ceilings in two bedrooms & the bathrooms to complete. Bob's got the task of doing electrical (god bless!) but there is a ton of work when it comes to rock! Chris is doin' a ton of the work - check in with to see you can join the festivities.
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 am

Chal,
Yeah just let me know. I am happy to help. I think you have my cell. If will post to you and Chris PM. I am, what you might call, a jack of all trades. I can do a little bit of everything except plumbing. I also have tools. Mitre saw, circular saw, drills etc that may be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 am

Rob, you rock! I sent you a PM. Once we get the small stuff out of the way we might plan a rock party. 122 sheets to go up! Maybe a few beers and bbq to follow. Bob is the GC on this one. I'll run it by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday Togathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Togathon!   Saturday Togathon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Togathon!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next