Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
deleware Bay Live Report The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

deleware Bay Live Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
215kayak angleR

deleware Bay Live Report Empty
PostSubject: deleware Bay Live Report   deleware Bay Live Report EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Sitting in the Bay off of SLAUGHjTR beach, finally an accurate forecast.. Not much action other than a king fish.. Drum seem to be bOoming all around me and at one point they seeemed to be rite under me, just can't get em to chew... Down to my last dozen clams kiking my self in the ass for not bying 2 bushels.... Post more if I get emm...
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: deleware Bay Live Report   deleware Bay Live Report EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Got skunked on the drum but got dinner a nice king-fish.. Gonna give it a shot next week with the full moon coming up should be a better. Shot..........................
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: deleware Bay Live Report   deleware Bay Live Report EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I haven't caught one in 5 years of trying! I hear them out there. I mark them under the yak and nothing. I hope to get out this week and break my drum/kayak curse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: deleware Bay Live Report   deleware Bay Live Report EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:45 am

I'm gonna get one chris I'm determined let me knoe if u wanna go this week hopefully thurs fri the wind calms down n there done spawning.. I'm gonna camp on the beach thurs into fri if I have to n sEe if I can catch them early in the am feeding.. I wanna get one soon!! So I can switch over and head to smith island and fishermans island shoals for Reds.. The bight down there has been good the past moonth.. This weather is just so unpredictable, u gotta be able to go as soon as the wind drops out and u get that day or two.. Let me know I already have 2 bushels of clams on hold in sea-isle, so I'm ready to Rock out at a moments notice..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deleware Bay Live Report   deleware Bay Live Report Empty

Back to top Go down

deleware Bay Live Report
Page 1 of 1