Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
introduce yourself... The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

introduce yourself...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barterbill57

introduce yourself... Empty
PostSubject: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:44 pm

hope this is goin where its supposed to be goin...My name is bill haggerty and i'am...wanna be a yak addict... i live in bear, de. after a couple of years of watching the sport i bought a trident 13..i have had a 24 foot pontoon boat in which i fished the Indian river inlet...looking for a few people to hook up with in the wildwoods back bay...
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Glad you made it Bill. It was nice to meet you last week. The fishing is picking up around Wildwood and bordering on stellar! I hope to fish my ass off over the next two weeks. Let me know when you will be in town next. Maybe we can catch a few one morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome to the site Bill....we should hook up, I'm in Chesapeake City, and a regular at the Wildwood Store.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:32 am

Mullet, I told Bill all about you (so he might not reach out Bwahahaha) Actually, you both work for the same employer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
barterbill57

PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:27 pm

hey guy's...doesn't seem like i'm ever going to get to fish...work..then bad weather...that sounds good there mr.mullett...chris did fill me in...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself...   introduce yourself... Empty

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: