Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Barnegate Light  The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Barnegate Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
215kayak angleR

Barnegate Light  Empty
PostSubject: Barnegate Light    Barnegate Light  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 pm

-Got out today june 6th mainly to target fluke, I fished this area last year in august and had a great time fluking, today was much different to start off the water has been cold making it hard to get minnows, for me minnows are the best fluke bait and I'm still not sold on Gulp, even know many guys swair buy that shit.. After searching LbI hi and low I was able to find minnows at bobbbies rite by the launch site.. For some reason the tide prediction was wayyy off for barnegate light.. I launched at 12.45 and the dead low tide was suppose to be until 1.06 but the tide was still going out until almost 2.. Made several drift by the light house and around the first set of rocks nada.. Decided to switch targets and was curious to see if any triggers or sheepies were in yet.. Bounced the rocks for a good hour on producing a few baby tog.. By 2.15 the tide finally started coming in. Made a few drifts bak in the bay, not a strike..................... Looks like a few storms are coming up the coast this week, so hopefully I can get bak out after this crazy weather calms down.. Until next time.................................
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

Barnegate Light  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barnegate Light    Barnegate Light  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 am

Wish you had the same day we had in Aug. last year......we crushed the shorts! Fun fishin' for sure.
Back to top Go down
barterbill57

Barnegate Light  Empty
PostSubject: gee   Barnegate Light  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm

hope u'all had a great fishing weekend...can't seem to get my ass on my kayak....now they want to work 7-days a week...patients
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barnegate Light  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barnegate Light    Barnegate Light  Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnegate Light
Page 1 of 1