Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
junk junk and i guess more junk... The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

junk junk and i guess more junk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barterbill57

junk junk and i guess more junk... Empty
PostSubject: junk junk and i guess more junk...   junk junk and i guess more junk... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 pm

WENT OUT FISHING AT AROUND MIDNIGHT THE OTHER SATURDAY..WAS PLANNING ON FISHING TILL ABOUT 5AM..BUT LOW AND BEHOLD AS I WAS DRIFTING THROUGH THE GRASSY SOUND I KEPT GETTING SNAGGED...SNAGGED...AND SNAGGED SOMEMORE...WTH....I LOST ALL MY RIGGES WHICH WAS ABOUT 5 AND WAS IN BY 350AM...THERE MUST BE A COUPLE SHIPS SUNK IN THERE BY SANDY OR SOMTHIN..IS THERE A GOOD PLACE AROUND THERE WHERE I CAN PEACEFULLY JUST DRIFT AND NOT LOOSE ANY RIGS???????????......TOTALLY FRIGGIN DISGUSTING....LOL...Blow Up WTF 
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: junk junk and i guess more junk...   junk junk and i guess more junk... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 am

Next time you're up this way, swing in the shop. We can look at the charts and hook you up with a littler local intel. The fluke has been pretty good in one spot and Tog and Sheepshead are pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
barterbill57

PostSubject: junk junk junk...   junk junk and i guess more junk... EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 pm

its like work work work chris...just had a 4 day weekend...more days off then in had in the last 10 weeks...didn't feel like doing a whole lot but catching up on things around the house...hopefully i can get my ass back in my yak...plus maybe the traffic has backed off a bit....i see you got the yaks moved...hopefully will be able to stop by soon..later gator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: junk junk and i guess more junk...   junk junk and i guess more junk... Empty

Back to top Go down

junk junk and i guess more junk...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: SANDBAR DISCUSSION-
Jump to: