Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Hi, from Brick N.J. The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Hi, from Brick N.J.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bowelder

bowelder

Hi, from Brick N.J. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, from Brick N.J.   Hi, from Brick N.J. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:26 am

Just want to say Hi to everyone,and to tell Chris the new Eddyline Caribbean 14 I bought from him is great.
It paddles easy, even with my fat old ass in it. Oh, in case you don't remember me, my wife and I are
the two old farts you sold the yellow one to. Hope to get some fishing in down by you in the coming year.
                                                                                                                            Bob
Back to top Go down
Spinfisherbob

Spinfisherbob

PostSubject: You are starting the year right   Hi, from Brick N.J. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Chris is a good man....just don't clown around with him....BTW There is some good fishing right now halfway between you and me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spinfisherbob?feature=mhum
bowelder

bowelder

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Brick N.J.   Hi, from Brick N.J. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi Bob that sounds interesting , where might that be and for what species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Brick N.J.   Hi, from Brick N.J. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, from Brick N.J.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: