Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Multi Function mini Planer Boards The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Multi Function mini Planer Boards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BulBob

Multi Function mini Planer Boards Empty
PostSubject: Multi Function mini Planer Boards   Multi Function mini Planer Boards EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:20 pm

I have been working hard for 10 years to make a planing fishing float that can cover all the bases. My goal is to license the patent. I do not sell them yet because i have not figured out pricing. I may see what they bring on eBay??? I call them ProwlerPlaners. They are very hard to make and I have a very high scrap rate. Machining high density Styrofoam is difficult because it melts on dill bits and worse yet on the band saw. I have to go very slow and back out many times to keep from melting them.

They can do it all! - for casting and retrieving, trolling or river fishing – fish from shore, anchored, drifting or trolling - slip rigged or fixed depth - steer them anywhere you want down stream or set it and forget it in the current - flip direction when given a little tug or plane just one direction by moving the weight to a keel - steer under trees or docks and come back out - troll from shore - put in the hydrofoil for high speed walking, paddling, currents or trolling!  Fishing in rivers with wicked currents and eddies is a riot but they can help catch fish in many ways.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They can they can pull BIG lures for their size. They cut a furl like a water skier cuts out to the side of the boat with the hydrofoil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best Fishes
Back to top Go down

Multi Function mini Planer Boards
Page 1 of 1