Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Hi from Kingston, NY The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Hi from Kingston, NY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McDragon

Hi from Kingston, NY Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Kingston, NY   Hi from Kingston, NY EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm a Nobe. Only had my kayak 6 weeks and have only managed to get to the water once.

Anyway, I did a bunch of research and a few demo's. I ended up buying a WS Ride 115 Angler from a local retailer. Good service and even had a demo ride. I bought the Ride with the idea that the biggest water I would paddle on would be the Hudson or maybe even Lake Champlain here in NY. The wife wanted in also so we bought her an Asend 105. Hers hasn't even been wewt yet.

I've fished pretty much my entire live in one manner or another. I've fly fished, including tying. I've bass fished, but my favorite have been Stripers. Usually during the spring spawning run on the Hudson.

I saw the tournements on here and that what drew me in.But ya never know, I could show up.

Frank
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Hi from Kingston, NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kingston, NY   Hi from Kingston, NY EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:00 am

Welcome to the forum. Things will pick up here now that we are about to open the Jamboree registration for this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com

Hi from Kingston, NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing :: THE SANDBAR....WHERE YAKKERS MEET-UP :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: