Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Take A Soldier Fishing The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Take A Soldier Fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Take A Soldier Fishing Empty
PostSubject: Take A Soldier Fishing   Take A Soldier Fishing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 am

Al Stillman (aka Yakman) has coordinated the following with The East Coast Kayak Fishing Team and we can use your help!

Al's message;

Take A Soldier Fishing at JBAY 2011 - We need support from our kayak fishing community at the 2011 JBAY Tournament.

So I have been talking with Mike, from TakeASoldierFishing.org, about helping out this year with 2 outings. The East Coast Kayak Fishing Team will work closely with Mike to take out a crew from Fort Dix, in the spring or summer in 2011. So if you want to help with this one please contact me info@eastcoastkayakfishing.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I am also going to get a group soldiers together for the JBAY 2011 event. I am trying to support 20 soldiers to come fish the bay and maybe spend the night. Part of the program is to have the ability for the soldiers to just come to the location and for the sponsors take care of everything for them for the day. All meals, fishing gear and whatever is necessary for the soldiers to have a awesome day they will never forget. So I need people to step up that might have a second boat, extra PFDs you guys get the idea. So if you want to help with this one please contact me info@eastcoastkayakfishing.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

So I need a lot of help here from everyone to pull it off. Please post up here if want to help in any capacity, I know this will effect the people that have the ability to hang out and fish with us. This program has been incredible successful all around the country and it really excites me to help these guys out, even if you agree or disagree with the wars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Take A Soldier Fishing   Take A Soldier Fishing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 am

The link for those that would like to help out please see the following link. The conversations are being held there. Most of us are donating some time to assist and lending out extra gear to be used. So far we have 11 complete set-ups for our Vets. (Kayak, PFD, Gear, etc)

http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/kayak-forum/kayak-fishing-forum-/4326-take-a-soldier-fishing-jbay-2011-we-need-support-from-our-fishing-buddies.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Take A Soldier Fishing   Take A Soldier Fishing EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 am

This is good schitt! While I don't have a spare boat I do hace a couple extra rods & reels, plugs & lures and plenty of time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take A Soldier Fishing   Take A Soldier Fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

Take A Soldier Fishing
Page 1 of 1