Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
JCKF General Chit Chat The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

JCKF General Chit Chat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

JCKF General Chit Chat Empty
PostSubject: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 pm

This site is being developed as a means for us all to organize
events and conversations that are specific to our area. Please
feel free to speak up and take part. This forum is for us all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

cant wait for winter to get over ,, i got cabin fever in the worst way lol!
Back to top Go down
fish2xs

fish2xs

PostSubject: home to many hobies?   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 am

I kinda get the feeling that this a Hobie dominated site. I looked a PA at Sterling Harbor last summer. Very nice looking yak, just not in the budget right now.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

Hey fish2xs, welcome! Not at all a Hobie site. Although at the moment it sure looks like one.
We ony have a few members as we just opened the site a few days ago and most are Hobie guys.
We would like to make this site about fishin and kayaking and what's hot in our area.
Back to top Go down
fish2xs

fish2xs

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Its not a bad thing...hobies are kinda growing on me. I'd like to demo one in the spring. I had a bad experience with a dealer that wanted to charge me a lot for a demo. I had some special words for him and his business practices. It kinda left me with a bad vibe...nothing against the yak though.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 am

If your in the South Jersey area this spring stop in at Sterling Harbor and see Cathy.
They're located just outside of Wildwood. Demo's are free and their service fantastic.

If that doesn't work out for you, just try our yaks at one of the events.
Back to top Go down
waterbug

waterbug

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

fish2xs wrote:
Its not a bad thing...hobies are kinda growing on me. I'd like to demo one in the spring. I had a bad experience with a dealer that wanted to charge me a lot for a demo. I had some special words for him and his business practices. It kinda left me with a bad vibe...nothing against the yak though.
I live a couple of blocks off the D.river with a launch at the end of my street. If going all the way to Cape May is too much I have an Outback and Revolution you can try. The river is very similar to the condtions in the bay.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm

im in north east philly ,, i have a pro angler if ya want to demo it up here,, just let me know,, or in wildwood or wherever,,and no this is not just hobies ,, all yaks are cool :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
fish2xs

fish2xs

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the offers. I will probably take you up on them. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys and doing some fishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JCKF General Chit Chat   JCKF General Chit Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

JCKF General Chit Chat
Page 1 of 1