Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
first outing in brigantine The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

first outing in brigantine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capt. camo

capt. camo

first outing in brigantine Empty
PostSubject: first outing in brigantine   first outing in brigantine EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Put my boat in last week and was lucky enough to get 4 stripers and take two home for chow. Yesterday the blues were around and we got a few so I figured on taking the kayak today as it was not as windy. scratch (still was windy) Was able to get half dozen to side of yak but only 3 to camera for that kayak wars stuff. Tough to get the bigger ones to calm down to get the gripper in time before they shook off. Still was fun as hell in the kayak, lost 2 that were a good size around 8 to 10 pounds as the other following blues bit my swivel right in front of my eyes. :shock: Also hook a short striper around 18in. Looking forward to our outing sat.
Tom
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

first outing in brigantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: first outing in brigantine   first outing in brigantine EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Good report. I can't wait to get out on Sat. All of these reports are killing me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com

first outing in brigantine
Page 1 of 1