Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlue63

BigBlue63

Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS Empty
PostSubject: Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS   Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

All,

So I had to miss J BAY to help open shore house for inlaws. Its the least i can do for letting me come down every weekend in the summer BEST INLAWS!!!.... But man i was thinking about the crew up there, can't wait for report. Camping and Fishing!!! Lunchbox your resort on wheels is SWEEEEET!!! Jon we need one!!!

Anyways, after all the powerwashing, furniture washing, furniture moving, i found a moment to go out sunday morning in Cape May. However i had a problem. I had a fishing buddy (Brother In-Law Don) but no rigged fishing kayak for him to use. But we did have "MaMa and PopPop's" Frenzy Kayak :lol: .... So let the rigging begin. We ran to Staples to grab a crate (Tried WaWa no dice) ran to Harbor Outfiters in Stone Harbor bought a scotty rod holder and then off to Avalon Hodge Podge for a couple rod tubes for the crate and blood worms for the tubes.

30 Minutes later several holes and rivets.... Bada Bing Bada Boom Frenzy Angler

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That crate fits perfect!!!

Now lets fish!! We hit the spot in Cape May where we went out May April 24th and trolled the jetty. Launched at 5:45 AM came back around 10AM. Marked lots of fish "BIG FISH" around the point but that was it. 0 bites 0 fish!!! Saw fish activity but nothing hooked up. Not many boats out. Swell was a little rough, paddle was tough going against tide, but felt good being out. Leaving the inlet was crazy and rough but we managed. Amazed at the balance of my Prowler Big Game, Plus i stayed dry.

Although we caught 0 fish my brother inlaw is now hooked ready for the real deal kayak, however we were very impressed with the performance of the frenzy in the swell. Very wet ride for him but we also didn't have scuppers for his boat. Duke of Fluke Here we come Mofo!!!! :face:

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS   Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:26 am

Nice report Rob!!! I'm thinking this weekend. Same run? I'll post the outing.

JBay was awesome! Charlie's porta-condo rocked!!! I still haven't finished my report yet.
I'm waiting on some #'s and names to finish up. We caught some BIG blues and I had a
short bass hop off my tube at yak side. Bunker so thick they pounded my yak like a drum
on Thursday morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
tackleshopgirl

tackleshopgirl

PostSubject: Nice rigging   Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:35 am

Nice rigging guys!
We're doing a free on the water kayak demo this Saturday, May 22nd 2pm to 5pm. Good chance to test ride different kayaks out. (Hobies and Oceans.) Also our boat show sale is still in effect through Sunday, May 23rd.
Also having one Memorial Day weekend. Date and time TBA.
Stop by if your in town.
Sterling Harbor Bait & Tackle
1020 W. Rio Grande Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260
Call 609-729-1425 for more info or directions, or shoot an e-mail. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
http://www.sterlingharbor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS   Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenzy Outing! Cape May Sunday May 16 PICS
Page 1 of 1