Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop Empty
PostSubject: New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop   New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing Members-

I'm Don Goulart, fellow Kayak Fisherman and Proprietor of "Kayak Anglers Pro Shop", a new online store based in MA offering a full selection (and growing) of quality Kayak Fishing Gear and Accessories.

I am very pleased to have recently aligned with and sponsor JCKF's first annual "Cape May Fishing Tournament" benefiting "Casting for Recovery". This effort mirrors the intent behind Kayak Anglers Pro Shop and the minds and hearts of the great individuals who organize, operate and inspire the JCKF community.

The JCKF Team has just created a "Sponsor" thread kindly allowing Kayak Anglers Pro Shop and other business's and industry to communicate directly, build relationships, and ultimately, bring you, the Kayak Angler, Gear and Accessories and especially our professional support of you and your passion by offering New products, Special Promotions, and of course, "Good Deals".

In keeping pace with JCKF's initiative to generously support it's members, I'm offering a special JCKF Discount Coupon worth 20% off gear and accessories through Kayak Anglers Pro Shop. To receive your 20% JCKF Discount Coupon, email the following information to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

-Full Name
-JCKF User-Name
-Address
-Phone #
-Email Address

Be sure to take advantage of your 20% Grand Opening special offer. Pass it along and please help spread the good news. I look forward to getting to know and serving JCKF and its great members and especially continuing my contribution to its efforts.

Please post a "Hello" and feel free to contact me to discuss any topic, advice on gear selection, and of course, to invite me out to fish! My door is always open.

I appreciate this great opportunity and I thank all of you in advance for your support. Come grow with us and remember to take someone new along with you to experience your great passion for Kayak Fishing and stay tuned into the thread for postings of "Special Promotions , New Products, Sales" and more.

Tight Lines!
Don Goulart
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.kayakanglersproshop.com/index.php
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop   New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 pm

welcome aboard don ,, glad to see you found the site ,, thanx again for help making our tourny a success
Back to top Go down
Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

Don Goulart -KA Pro Shop

PostSubject: Re: New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop   New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:35 pm

LUNCHBOX wrote:
welcome aboard don ,, glad to see you found the site ,, thanx again for help making our tourny a success

You're very welcome Charlie and Thank you for the welcome wishes.

Tight Lines!
Don Goulart
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.kayakanglersproshop.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop   New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

New Online Store-Kayak Anglers Pro Shop
Page 1 of 1