Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:54 am

Rick Plamback held the 1st "Wolfpack Raffle" in 2009. He would have held the 2nd but it seems as though he's gonna be a "Dad" and the rug-rat's due date is on or about the dates of the tourney! ArtieW, flyguide & myself have stepped in to fill the void and keep the tradition moving forward!!

In order to enter you send a check made out to Casting for Recovery with a minimum donation of $5.00 along with a new lure.

At the Jamaica Bay tourney we will pick the winner, on the day of the tournament, and give the money raised to CFR. The beauty is you do not have to be present or entered into the tournament to win, anybody can enter! So even if you live on the other side of the country you are welcome to enter!

We will start things off by donating a large tackle box/bag to put all the lures in. You can donate something kayak related; it does not have to be a fishing lure.

We will have updates on those who have entered and an occasional pic of the growing pile of goodies! If any of you make your own lures/plugs we'd love to include them in raffle.

Last year we accepts donations and entries right up to and including the day of the tourney and this year is no different!

Send all donations and lures/goodies to:
Frank Healy
6 Poe Court
Mohegan Lake NY 10547

Remember- make checks out to Casting For Recovery
Help support a great cause!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

This is a great idea and for a great cause.
It was very well done last year! I'm in.
Congrats to Rick and his family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:26 am

18 days and counting!!!!!

Your donations go to a great cause so, without layin' it on too thick, help us help Casting for Recovery!!!

Remember too, that donations will be accepted on the day of the tournament!!

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am

I'll be bringing mine with me. Thank you for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

My pleasure...

I am here to help...
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Quick update; we've collected $140 in donations and about 30 lures:
Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 Raffle_4-29

Not too shabby for the angler who wins the raffle!!

Remember - you can always make donations in monies & lures on tournament day!

cheers :bounce: :bounce: cheers
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:45 pm

i will bring mine with me to the tourny at j-bay,,see ya there seafl :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Jamaica Bay is one hell of an event for a great cause.

The Wolfpack Raffle was a HUGE success again this year as well.
Frank Palowski was the lucky winner of the Box-O-Lures. Congrats Frank!
The Wolfpack managed to raise $915.00 for Casting for Recovery! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010   Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Annual Wolfpack Raffle .................................At JBAY May 15, 2010
Page 1 of 1