Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Another NEKF guy in the house... The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Another NEKF guy in the house...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slappy

Another NEKF guy in the house... Empty
PostSubject: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm one of the NEKF regulars, i think I met a couple of you guys in Salem, MA this year. I wanted to check in here because I get down to cape may for a week vacation every year and always find some fun yak fishing there.

Of course I will be at Jamaica Bay this year too.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

welcome to our home slappy,,,enjoy it ,, lookin forward to j bay ,, nekf ,, and where ever else
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Welcome Slappy! Always a blast at NEKF and glad to see you here. Let us know when your coming down, we'll take you out on the local waters! We have a couple of extra yaks if you're not bringing yours. You more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
slappy

PostSubject: Re: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks guys, I should run into you at J-Bay and I will post when I head down.

I had a great time down there last year catching bass around the bridges in the dark. Also picked up a 25# fish while fishing for flounder with 8# test! Quite a battle, I had to beach it, and it swam away fine afterward.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
clamboni

PostSubject: Re: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
Welcome Slappy! Always a blast at NEKF and glad to see you here. Let us know when your coming down, we'll take you out on the local waters! We have a couple of extra yaks if you're not bringing yours. You more than welcome!

I'm in for that trip. Welcome. Had Caffrey out here last fall. Brutal night it was though, wind was howling. no fish for him, felt bad but he kept saying he had a good time lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another NEKF guy in the house...   Another NEKF guy in the house... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another NEKF guy in the house...
Page 1 of 1